Mountain Life Church is a dynamic, growing church with weekend attendance of 700. MLC is located in the beautiful mountain town of Park City, regularly listed as one of the top ten places to live in the US. We’re looking for a Student Ministry Pastor with a heart to reach students with the Gospel and a passion to develop and equip them in their faith. We’re seeking a leader with a proven track record of building and supporting volunteer teams which, in turn, build and support the students. Three years of experience in a mid to large size student ministry is preferred, along with a seminary or other relevant degree. This is a full time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please use “SMP Application” in the subject line of your email.
Christ Community, a multi-site, intergenerational congregation located in the Kansas City area and a member of the Evangelical Free Church of America, is searching for an Associate Pastor with an emphasis in Student Ministries for its Olathe Campus. The Olathe Campus was the second campus for Christ Community (now with five campuses) and currently engages around 1000 on Sunday mornings (total attendance at all sites is approximately 3000). The Associate Pastor will serve as a significant member of the campus pastoral team as well as be involved in church-wide leadership opportunities. If you are one who possesses a passion for middle school age groups, as well as one who is devoted to the discipleship and interaction with multiple generations, please visit our website for a full position description and application process.
About Student Ministries at the Olathe Campus
- Read our beliefs
- Submit a resume and cover letter to Patrick Largen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fill out our online questionnaire
For more information, contact:
Executive Pastor – Olathe Campus
20600 W 119th Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry
To reach the people of Kingman with the good news by making disciples who make disciples.
Youth Ministry Mission:
To reach the youth of Kingman with the good news by making disciples who make disciples.
We believe in and highly value our young people. We seek a Christ-centered leader who is passionate and values young people as much as we do! This leader will invest their life into our students, helping them discover who they are in Christ and encourage them to not just learn about God, but to serve Him. Our youth have meaningful roles to play in God’s kingdom-building today. Our hope is that our youth ministry would produce committed disciples who will grow up and change the world. This leader will oversee and shepherd ministry to all junior high and high school students and their families.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Take responsibility for all aspects of Journey Church’s youth ministry.
· Raise up, equip, mobilize, and encourage a dynamic team of adults to serve in the youth ministry.
· Raise up our youth band and a student leadership team.
· Create a safe and fun environment for students to come and experience God.
· Hold a weekly service or ministry time for both middle school and high school students.
· Run regular events to build community and help our students reach out to their friends.
· Make small groups a priority in the youth ministry.
· Personally be committed to relational discipleship and make building relationships with students your personal priority as well as the priority of your ministry team.
· Lead a big trip every year for both Middle School and High School. (Camps, mission trips, etc.)
· Run a youth ministry that is defined by discipling and empowering others in ministry, not defined by the main leader alone.
· Be a resource and a guide for parents. Hold trainings for them or other events that will help them raise their kids to love Jesus.
· Role model what you want from all of your leaders, by leading by example. (Be a general who is on the front lines as often as possible.)
· Play an active and vital role on our pastoral staff team. Sharing the load for all church events, encouraging your fellow teammates in ministry, and contributing whatever you can to advance the mission.
· Perform other pastoral functions (care visits, weddings, funerals, counseling, etc.)
· Other duties as assigned.
· A strong personal commitment to maintaining a healthy relationship with Jesus.
· Possess a “servant leader” leadership philosophy.
· Bachelors degree, seminary training, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
· 2+ years of experience building, leading, equipping and motivating volunteer leaders and teams of people.
· 3+ years of active and relevant student ministry leadership experience.
· Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal.
· Life calling for youth ministry. Passion is a prerequisite. (Youth ministry is your first choice.)
· Strong ability to multitask, organize and handle a high volume of details.
· Skilled in problem solving and conflict resolution techniques.
· Ability to understand and relate to students and their families.
· High energy and passionate about leading a team-lead ministry.
· Must meet Biblical qualifications for pastoral leadership.
Position is full time, salaried, commensurate with education and experience.
Health and retirement benefits are included.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com