Lead Student Pastor (Oversight of College, High School, Middle School Staff & Ministries)
Weekly Attendance: 2,800
Named as one of Outreach Magazine’s fastest-growing churches in 2018-2019, Immanuel is passionate about engaging the community in its mission to lead people to Jesus and equip disciples in their faith.
Since its birth in 1909, Immanuel, a multi-generational body of Jesus followers, has been known for its commitment in building strong community inside and outside the walls of the church while providing a warm and welcoming environment to encounter and worship God, and an unwavering commitment to teaching the truth found in God’s Word. As a church, Immanuel is committed to ministering to the entire family, and in all our ministries, communicating Jesus Christ is the answer to our deepest needs.
Sundays at Immanuel are an exciting time of engaging worship and practical, biblical teaching aimed to point our hearts and minds to Jesus. Immanuel also provides opportunities on Sundays to grow in our love for God through small groups at every age and stage of life.
Immanuel’s impact increases throughout the week as the property serves as a preschool and elementary campus for Lexington Christian Academy, and is home to a fully supported Recreation Outreach Center providing thousands of members with cardio and strength conditioning facilities, two basketball courts, and group fitness classes.
Immanuel also has outstanding space for weekly student worship with breakout rooms and areas for recreation, discipleship, and community. Having recently grown to two campuses within the city, Immanuel is excited for the opportunity to expand the reach of the Gospel beyond Lexington with new campuses launching within the bluegrass region in 2021 and beyond.
LEAD STUDENT PASTOR CANDIDATE:
Immanuel is seeking a highly motivated follower of Christ to serve as Lead Student Pastor. As a natural visionary and implementer of ideas and processes, the candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the authority to make autonomous decisions to further the goals laid out by the executive leadership team. Immanuel is fully committed to building one of the strongest student ministries in Central Kentucky. That commitment comes in the form of resources, facilities, personnel, and dedication to building partnerships with local middle and high schools.
If coming from a church staff, the candidate must be someone who has been in a church of 1,500+ average weekend attendees. The ideal candidate will have four years or more experience in full-time ministry, experience leading volunteer teams effectively, a passion for the church’s vision, people, and serving the Kingdom. This leader needs to be committed and personally vested in the well-being and success of the student ministry. This is a great opportunity for a person who is spurred on by challenges and ready to build a ministry from the ground up with the full support of the Lead Pastor and Executive Leadership.
Preferred candidates include a seminary degree, experience in managing staff and volunteer teams, experiencing in planning and executing summer camps, and experience partnering with local middle school and high schools. Experience leading student ministry in regards to multi-site campuses is a plus as well as experience leading college/university ministry.
Has a mature and growing walk with Christ.
Has a passion to lead students to Jesus and equip disciples.
Invests in personal growth and fosters this growth within his family unit.
Values the leadership and staff culture of the church.
Fully embraces the vision, mission, and theology of Immanuel Baptist Church.
Has a proven track record of discipling students.
Has a strong gift of leadership.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Health insurance with supplemented premiums
Retirement plan match
Life insurance 2x salary
Paid sick time
Continuing education stipend
Family membership to Recreation Outreach Center
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO TAKE NEXT STEPS TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB GO TO: https://ibclex.com/jobs
New Hope Presbyterian Church of Kent, Washington is seeking a new Director of Student Ministry. Are you someone who loves students and would thrive in the context of our nation’s 10th most diverse community? Are you passionate about seeing kids grow into servants and leaders in the context of a gospel-centered, eclectic local church? The ideal candidate for this role will desire to be a part of an outwardly-faced ministry team focused on reaching the students and young families in the surrounding community. The church has a history of strong student ministry and is seeking a leader who will bring vision, passion, and theological depth to this vital ministry area.
For full job description please click here: New Hope Presbyterian Church Student Ministries Director
Known in this western Montana college mountain town for the fly-fishing family Maclean of A River Runs Through It fame,First Presbyterian Church of Missoula is today a growing, Christ-centered community of children, youth and adults called to surprise Missoula with Christ’s astonishing love. That means deepening our roots in the truth and mercy of Jesus, growing together in the joy of inter-generational relationships, and bearing tangible witness to our hope through showing up to serve our city. As our culture changes rapidly around us, we’re also committed to knowing our neighbors and ever adapting our way of being church better to speak the language of good news. As we seek to be faithful, winsome disciples, we’re grateful to partner with the Missoula Interfaith Collaborative (helping to build a new facility to house homeless families) and with Whitworth University (helping to build an onramp to Christian spirituality, community, and mission in Missoula).
The Director of Children, Youth, & Family Ministry will lead a Christ-centered, Bible-based intergenerational ministry to children, middle and high school youth and their families on behalf of maturing disciples of Jesus Christ to surprise Missoula with Christ’s astonishing love. The Director will partner with the Pastor and the Session’s Forming Team to envision, develop, implement and resource ministries related to the belonging, spiritual forming, and sending of children, youth, adults and families while holding broad ministry responsibilities (and connecting various ministries) for the faithful growth and winsome witness of the whole church family. Reports to the Pastor, Head of Staff.
Position is fulltime, salary dependent on experience. Benefits include: health insurance; optional dental coverage; flexible spending account; accrual of paid time off and emergency medical leave; study leave; designated holidays; & optional participation in a 403b retirement savings plan.
· Oversee Christ-centered ministries to children from birth to 5th grade and their families
· Invest in the 4th and 5th grade ministry (Grow) through monthly gatherings and special events, helping to support the leaders of Grow
· Support and develop leadership for youngest children participating in Generation to Generation (a creative intergenerational Sunday experience of Christian community, formation, and sending)
Middle School and High School Youth
· Direct comprehensive Christ-centered ministries to middle and high school students, and their families
· Develop personal relationships with middle and high school students, providing them with spiritual nurture and pastoral care and support
· Organize and facilitate weekly middle and high school group meetings:
o Organize Bible studies and facilitate topical discussions
o Facilitate recreation, community-building activities, prayer, and worship leadership in partnership with student leadership and adult mentor teams
· Organize and facilitate fall and winter retreats, summer mission/adventure trips, and occasional special events, including fundraising for mission
Children & Youth Leaders
· Develop personal relationships with adult mentor team(s); recruiting, nurturing, training, and encouraging them to minister relationally with students
· Draw leaders together in regular meetings for Christian growth, Christian community, and Christian ministry leadership training
· Grow parent involvement, and minister to parents through intergenerational ministry
· Support the participation and leadership of children, youth and families in worship
· Be responsible for one out of two Kids’ on the Steps
· Preach 4-6 times a year
· Coordinate Christmas Eve Family Worship Service with Worship Staff
· Oversee supplies/worship aides for children
· Integrate children and youth into the worship, mission, and life of the larger church and rally the church around them for relationships that matter for the gospel
· Support the formation of the Generation to Generation (G2G) community
· Collaborate in pastoral care
· Help coordinate all-church event planning with Program Support & Belonging Team
· Serve as Sunday morning ‘host’ and knowledgeable, pastoral presence
· Provide regular communication to children, youth and families, the church body, and staff regarding ministries and programs for which you are responsible
· Collaborate in making Sunday morning announcements/invitations
· Serve as pastoral presence when Pastor is away
Qualifications of Resident Worship Director
• Deep and abiding love for Jesus Christ and a joy to encourage faith in others
• Passion, relational energy, and creativity to pursue relationship with students, mentors, and families in service to an intergenerational congregation
• Knowledge of and insight into Scripture, and ability to teach and apply it to everyday life
• Education/prior experience in the leadership of children, youth and family ministry
• Can-do, team-player attitude with an ability to laugh at one’s self and with others
• Administrative skills for effective ministry: organization, attentiveness to detail, ability to plan ahead yet be flexible to change
• Clear verbal and written communication
• Comfort using electronic communication (phone, e-mail, text). Comfort with word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, musical notation and projection software
• Passage of background check. Completion of Abuse Prevention And Response Team training
Please send a resumé, a letter articulating your interest and experience, and 3 references to Jo Ruby at email@example.com or First Presbyterian Church, 235 S Fifth St W, Missoula, MT 59801
We are looking for a highly relational youth minister with a heart for marginalized students and strong administrative skills to lead an established/strong team of volunteers reaching our rural community. We have incredible access to our schools and are looking for someone to be a regular presence on campus (high school and middle school) while running thriving ministry at church.
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Minister to Youth reports to the Senior Minister and is ultimately responsible to the Eldership.
SCHEDULE IN GENERAL:
Daily Schedule is published church office hours from 900am to 300pm. Regular church office hours should be kept. Work towards a 40-hour work week which includes time in local schools, ministry time, and office hours. Work time/scheduling is flexible. Two days off per week normally, but church events do occur on days off.
Attend staff meetings on a weekly basis reporting on ministry activities and being part of the team.
Attend weekly elders’ meeting reporting on ministry activities and being part of leadership.
Attend monthly board meeting providing written report on ministry activities.
OBJECTIVE: To be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing the Youth (Middle School and High School) Ministries of the church, while serving as a spiritual leader and role model to the church at large.
POSITION: Full Time Salaried Staff
1. Statement of 1call into the ministry, 2personal testimony of salvation, and 3current walk with the Lord.
2. Sets an example and serves as a role model in his personal life (family, marriage, finances, etc).
3. Exercising spiritual gifts relevant to this ministry position: Administration, Teaching, Faith, Helps
4. Possess excellent communication skills to communicate with a variety of people including staff, volunteers, youth, parents, and community influencers.
5. Educated in a Bible College/Christian College from the Restoration Movement. Bachelors Required.
6. Ordained into the Christian Ministry by a Restoration Movement Church.
7. Willingness to learn and grow spiritually, personally, and professionally. Keeps up with culture.
8. Enthusiastic, with the ability to relate well with students, children, and families.
9. Organized and self-starting with the ability to work independently.
10. Has a passion for and demonstrates patience in dealing with students, children, and families.
1. Pray for the staff, adults, students, and children at Cincinnati Christian Church.
2. Establish vision, ministry philosophy, objectives, and goals for C3 Students.
3. Coordinate all announcements and information about C3 Students.
4. Coordinate and oversee and evaluate all C3 Student events, classes, groups etc.
5. Select and secure all materials and necessary supplies for your ministry.
6. Provide regular encouragement and thanks to youth volunteers.
7. Develop and work within the annual budget.
8. Maintain and review 2 buses (coordination with others).
9. Participation and attendance in professional growth opportunities.
10. Provide regular written and oral reports at board meetings once a month.
11. Provide a detailed written report and summary oral report for the yearly congregational meeting.
12. Meet with the Senior Minister on a regular basis for updates and clear communication.
1. The salvation and lifelong discipleship of Middle School and High School students.
2. Constantly present, teach, and model a Christ-centered world view which works out in relationships.
3. Move Middle School and High School students to positions of service within the body at large.
4. Strong presence in local middle and high schools through parachurch organizations or other efforts.
5. Break the cycle of apostasy for High School and College students.
6. Work well professionally and personally with all CCC staff members.
7. Working relationship with youth & children’s ministers in all types of area churches.
“Helping People Find and Follow Jesus”
further position info and questionnaire
Approximately: 200 members
Annual Budget: $288,600
Normal Church Schedule:
Sunday AM Prayer Group: 9:00am
Sunday Life Groups: 9:30am
Sunday Morning Service: 10:30am
Sunday Evening Service: 7:00pm
Sunday Youth Group: 7:00pm
Wednesday Night Youth: 6:00pm
Wednesday Night Studies: 7:00pm
Staff: Senior Minister, Minister of Youth, Children’s Director, Custodian
Church parsonage located in 47424 on church property is for this position.
Light of Christ United Methodist Church is a contemporary and vibrant 20 year old congregation of 300+ members, in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, North Carolina. We are inclusive of all people, invitational, and actively involved in service. Our Vision is to be a church “Where the hurting find help and the questioning find faith”, expressing our priority for Missions and Evangelism. Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, our search is active and we encourage gifted individuals to pray and apply.
The Director of Worship & Youth Ministries must be a humble servant who is committed to Christ, actively pursuing God, Spirit-led, musically gifted, committed to leading and encouraging young people, interpersonally adept, organized, gracious and wise.
Worship Ministry is an essential part of Light of Christ Church, working with the Lead Pastor and Worship Ministry volunteers to lead the congregation in genuine and faithful worship of God, ensuring that worship expresses the church’s overall Mission/Vision and modern style of worship. The ultimate goal is to usher the congregation into the presence of God through a multi-sensory worship experience, based upon the biblical themes of services.
Youth Ministry is also an essential part of any thriving congregation. During the middle & high school years, young people are in a season of crucial transition in their lives and need encouragement and mentoring to embrace the Christian faith for themselves. The ultimate goal is to provide structure and opportunities for youth to fellowship with other Christians, regularly study God’s word, and put their faith into action through service.
To lead these essential ministries, skill with recruiting, leading, and empowering teams of volunteers is key. Collaboration with Worship Ministry and Youth Ministry volunteers, youth parents, and middle and high school students is necessary to ensure congregational ownership and vital to growing ministries. Expertise with media, video, associated software and copyright laws and guidelines is critical.
· Lead Worship and Youth Ministries, including coordination of volunteers for activities, services and special events
· Lead and prepare for our Contemporary Worship Services (Select songs that accompany biblical theme(s) of the service; Write and transpose music charts; Lead weekly rehearsals; Schedule Worship Ministry volunteers using Planning Center Online; Prepare/coordinate audio, computer visuals using ProPresenter, lighting & streaming needs for worship service; Recruit & train volunteers in an ongoing way to serve as musicians, vocalists, technicians, media volunteers, etc.)
· Lead Youth Ministry in a way that mentors Youth in their Christian Discipleship, in partnership with Youth Ministry volunteers and youth parents (Facilitate weekly “Ignite Night” Youth Gatherings, Grow Groups, and Confirmation for middle & high school students; Organize fellowship and mission events; Schedule Youth Ministry volunteers using Planning Center Online; Recruit & train volunteers in an ongoing way to serve as Grow Group leaders, Ignite Night volunteers, Confirmation teachers/mentors, chaperones, administrative support volunteers, speakers, mission event volunteers, meal preparers, etc.)
· Coordinate media creation and acquisition such as video announcements, sermon bumper videos, and promotional pieces for Worship and Youth Ministry, etc.
· Oversee website, service streaming and social media updates, in coordination with lay volunteers
· Set and meet Worship and Youth Ministry budgets, demonstrating financial responsibility and frugality
· Develop annual goals for the Worship and Youth Ministries
· Formal training in Music and/or two + years of Worship Leadership experience
· Formal training in Youth Ministry and/or two + years of Youth Ministry experience
Interested applicants should provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 23, 2020:
· Cover letter
· Resume reflecting your educational and professional experience
· Video response to the following questions (No greater than five minutes):
1. Please describe how you were called to Worship Ministry and what the most important aspects of this ministry are for you.
2. Please describe your interactions with both middle school and high school youth and why you are a good candidate to lead youth in today’s world.
· Link to a video of you leading worship
· Link to the website of the church where you are currently serving or recently served
**Applicants seeking Part-time Worship Ministry or Part-time Youth Ministry roles are encouraged to apply, as we may consider splitting this role into 2 part-time positions**
Give your life to disciple young people and lead worship in a challenging rural / small-town environment.
Versailles Christian Church is a conservative, reformed, evangelical congregation seeking to reach our rural community for Christ. We believe God is leading us to hire an Associate Pastor of Youth and Worship to help us better become a church that is growing UP, IN, and Out for the glory of God, the good of His people, and the growth of His kingdom.
This is a full-time pastoral position with primary responsibilities in the areas of youth and worship ministry. The balance between these and other church responsibilities is fluid in accordance with the needs of the church, gifts and passions of the Associate Pastor, and the leading of God. We are more concerned about who you are than what specifically you will do. After going through the necessary processes, you will serve as an elder in a culture of plurality.
IMPORTANT: Visit http://versaillescc.com/hiring for a detailed job description and more info. Apply by emailing cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Position Title: Director of Student Ministries
Ooltewah United Methodist Church is seeking a dedicated leader who is motivated to pour self and energy into its student ministries in order to equip and disciple our community’s next generation of Christians to face an ever-changing world with grace, humility and the absolute, undeniable joy found in a relationship with Christ.
Purpose: The OUMC DSM will develop, oversee and nurture ministries and outreach to serve high school and middle school youth within our congregation and our community to equip them for spiritual development in Christ according to the church’s principles of Grow, Reach, Serve and Worship.
Primary Roles and responsibilities:
1. GROW – Spiritual Development
Develop and oversee Student Ministries, to include all discipleship, fellowship and outreach programming
Plan and implement a program of age-appropriate Christian education for youth in middle and high school
Recruit, train and deploy youth volunteers for missions, service and general engagement in the church community
Plan and execute special programs related to youth’s spiritual development such as Resurrection, retreats, mission trips etc.
Provide opportunities for youth to be engaged in hands-on ministry using their gifts, talents and abilities
2. REACH – Church and Community Engagement
Develop, execute, nurture and oversee ministry activities designed to reach and serve youth in our community
Engage in ministry to youth in local schools around Ooltewah and in the greater Chattanooga area
Publicize student ministries of the church and show how lives are being changes by these ministries
Maintain an active and consistent social media presence for OUMC youth ministries across multiple platforms
Invite, equip, coach and utilize a team of adult volunteers to lead and serve youth ministries
Cultivate a culture of outreach among the youth in order to encourage participation
Engage regularly with other student ministry leaders in the community to share best practices and create connections among youth
Serve as staff liaison to the Boy Scouts of America troop
· Clearly and effectively communicate with youth, leaders and families using various media as needed (phone, email, social media, etc.)
· Contact inactive youth and parents personally
· Promptly contact youth after first-time visit to OUMC (worship or other programming)
3. SERVE – Leadership and Counsel
Responsible for implementation of and adherence to Safe Sanctuary policies for youth
Provide confidential counseling support for students and/or parents, referring to professionals as needed in partnership with congregational care teams
· Committee leadership: Youth Council
· Coaching and steering development of the Student Ministries Assistant
· Ensure current records of all medical, contact and special concern information for each youth
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Associate Pastor after consultation and mutual agreement
· Attend general staff meetings and Church Council meetings as needed
4. WORSHIP –
Serve as a member of worship planning team to insure youth’s inclusion and involvement in worship
Plan special events of worship for youth
Pray regularly and actively develop one’s personal faith
· Bachelor’s degree and minimum of three years relevant work experience
· Degree in Religious Education (preferred)
· Understanding of student development and knowledge of current teaching techniques and student ministry approaches
· Strong organizational skills, experience working in and building teams
· Effective interpersonal skills, highly personable and engaging communicator who is able to hold student’s attention in large group setting
· Self-starter and innovator who is willing to do what it takes to connect with and nurture students required
· Ability to mobilize and equip adult volunteers/staff with gifts for student ministry
· Willingness to continually learn and refine the church’s discipleship methods
· Supervisory experience (preferred)
· Computer skills (MS Office products) and especially skilled with social media tools
Position reports to the Associate Pastor.
Qualified candidates should submit the following to Rev. Amanda Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2020:
· Cover letter
· 3-5 minute video sharing your philosophy for youth ministry
SEE MORE INFO AT: www.mynewhope.tv/studentpastor
ABOUT THE CHURCH
Weekly Attendance: 250
Denomination: Converge Worldwide
Location: Wooster, Ohio
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
New Hope is a healthy church in all areas, financially, team moral, clarity of vision, and unified mission. We are currently seeing growth in attendance, discipleship, and leadership development. Because of the growth, we are looking for the right person to help us grow in two key ministry areas: Students & Worship. This role will also remove a growth barrier and free our leadership team to them focus on their specific giftedness and ministry.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Wooster has a population of 27,000 and and is the principal municipality of Wayne County (pop. 116K). According to our demographic research there are nearly 78,000 that do not attend church on a regular basis. This is our heartbeat… to reach those 78K with the message of the gospel.
Wooster and Wayne County is the home to many great public and privately held corporations, including Smuckers, Schaeffler (Luk), Artiflex, Frito-lay, Wooster Brush, and more. Wayne County is the home of three college/university campuses including the College of Wooster, Ohio State University ATI, and Wayne College (Akron University).
Ohio Magazine chose Wooster as one of its 12th annual Best Hometowns because of its strong sense of community, access to arts and culture and thriving downtown with a host of shops and restaurants that draw residents and visitors alike. Wooster is a great town to raise a family with a strong sense of community. It has a small town feel with big city amenities. Wooster is conveniently located 1hr from Cleveland, 1.5hr from Columbus, 30min to Akron/Canton and Mansfield.
IN A SENTENCE:
The goal of this position is to create excellent environments for students (6th-12th grade) to grow in foundational truths, helping them experience God’s presence through discipleship, and create engaging worship for Sunday gatherings.
A. Student Ministries (75%)
1. Create and lead a system to build and reproduce adult and student leaders
2. Find or create a curriculum to lead students towards a love for God’s Word
3. Build relationships and partner with key youth programs and schools in area
4. Give leadership and oversight to all Student Ministries gatherings
5. Plan and implement special events or outreaches throughout the year
B. Worship Ministry (25%)
1. Learn & develop skills in worship programming & technology including Lights, Projection, & Sound
2. Lead or Co-lead worship during weekend gatherings
3. Lead or Co-lead worship during student ministry gatherings
4. Lead worship rehearsals & huddles on Sunday morning or other times as needed
5. Develop volunteers, build teams and maintain schedules
– Preparing for Wednesday Student ministries: Messages, worship, games, & groups
– Weekly worship planning for Weekend Gatherings & Wed. Student Ministries
– Prepare for gatherings using Planning Center
– Schedule Volunteers
– Make sure A/V systems are ready
– Meet with and invest in student leaders
– Leads Worship rehearsal
– Runs gathering walk-thru
– Problem solves issues and last minute details
– Leads all aspects of worship gathering flow
– Previous experience in worship leading and/or instrumentalist in worship band in diverse worship settings and styles
– Able to read and write chord charts
– Able to lead worship rehearsals
– Able to build teams and coordinate schedules
– Some computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Planning Center, Database (will train you on these)
– Good communication skills, written and verbal
– Time Required: Full-time Pastoral Position
Pay: Commensurate with experience ($35K-$42K)
APPLICATION DETAILS. TO APPLY:
Please send your resume, application, and video/audio* of worship leading and teaching to…
OR MAIL TO:
New Hope Church
ATTN: Student Pastor / Worship Leader Position
969 Blachleyville Rd. Wooster, OH 44691
*Audio/Video of you leading worship required to be considered.
SEE MORE INFO AT: www.mynewhope.tv/studentpastor
We are looking for a full time Assistant Director of Student Ministry to be apart of our mission of reaching every student and every school in the city of Montgomery for the sake of the Gospel. If you’re interested in working with an incredible team, planning trips and events, developing and training volunteers and leaders and most importantly loving on students and showing them who Jesus is then follow the link below to apply.
Full Job Description can be found here.
If you’re interested click here to apply.
Light of Christ United Methodist Church is a contemporary and vibrant 20 year old congregation of 300+ members, in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, North Carolina. We are inclusive of all people, invitational, and actively involved in service.
Our Vision is to be a church “Where the hurting find help and the questioning find faith”, expressing our priority for Missions and Evangelism. In 2020, we will “Expand Our Reach in Ballantyne” through Need-Based Small Groups, Outreach to Children, Equipping New Leaders, and Construction of a Building Expansion.
By 2025, we will address misconceptions about Christians and Churches by living out a vibrant expression of Christian Community which will “Renovate the Lies, and Build the Church”. We will accomplish this through Unity in Diversity, Deepening Christian Community through Small Groups, Serving the Needs of Ballantyne, and Serving Children/Youth and Their Families with Excellence.
The Director of Youth Ministries must be a humble servant who is committed to Christ, actively pursuing God, Spirit-led, musically gifted, committed to leading and encouraging young people, interpersonally adept, organized, gracious and wise.
Youth Ministry is an essential part of any thriving congregation. During the middle & high school years, young people are in a season of crucial transition in their lives and need encouragement and mentoring to embrace the Christian faith for themselves. The ultimate goal is to provide structure and opportunities for youth to fellowship with other Christians, regularly study God’s word, and put their faith into action through service.
To lead this essential ministry, skill with recruiting, leading, and empowering teams of volunteers is key. Collaboration with Youth Ministry volunteers, youth parents, and middle and high school students is necessary to ensure congregational ownership and vital to growing ministries. Expertise with media, video, associated software and copyright laws and guidelines is critical.
- Lead Youth Ministry, including coordination of volunteers for activities, services and special events
- Lead Youth Ministry in a way that mentors Youth in their Christian Discipleship, in partnership with Youth Ministry volunteers and youth parents (Facilitate weekly “Ignite Night” Youth Gatherings, Grow Groups, and Confirmation for middle & high school students; Organize fellowship and mission events; Schedule Youth Ministry volunteers using Planning Center Online; Recruit & train volunteers in an ongoing way to serve as Grow Group leaders, Ignite Night volunteers, Confirmation teachers/mentors, chaperones, administrative support volunteers, speakers, mission event volunteers, meal preparers, etc.)
- Coordinate media creation and acquisition such as video announcements, sermon bumper videos, and promotional pieces for Youth Ministry, etc.
- Support website, service streaming and social media updates, in coordination with lay volunteers
- Set and meet Youth Ministry budget, demonstrating financial responsibility and frugality
- Develop annual goals for the Youth Ministry
· Formal training in Youth Ministry and/or two + years of Youth Ministry experience
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should provide the following via email to email@example.com by March 31, 2020:
- Cover letter
- Resume reflecting your educational and professional experience
- Video response to the following question (No greater than five minutes) — Please describe your interactions with both middle school and high school youth and why you are a good candidate to lead youth in today’s world.
- Link to a video of you leading a youth program and/or youth worship
- Link to the website of the church where you are currently serving or recently served
*Applicants seeking a Full-time role who are qualified to lead a Worship Ministry Program are encouraged to apply for our combined Director of Worship and Youth Ministries role.**