Eagle Ranch is currently seeking a Program Assistant to work in our boys’ homes. Position to begin May 2019.
The Program Assistant position is ideal for recent college graduates interested in exploring a career or service in the following areas: counseling, social work, education, youth ministry, experiential outdoor learning, youth leadership and/or working with families.
Program Assistants become part of a team that includes:
– A houseparent couple that manages one of our 10 residential homes for children
– A licensed counselor who provides counseling to each child and their family
Your duties will include working alongside your team to help children who are receiving care in the Eagle Ranch program. This includes working with children and their families in a variety of ways, receiving training, guidance and support for your duties. You will live on the Eagle Ranch campus alongside other Program Assistants of the same gender, with your own room and all living expenses included in your compensation package.
The Program Assistant position provides professional experience that is a great fit for future careers such as counseling & social work, education, youth ministry, experiential outdoor learning and more. Additionally, you’ll grow personally as you learn and help others with communication, relationships and spiritual development. Faith in Christ and a caring community are the cornerstones of Eagle Ranch.
Take the first step and send your resume and cover letter to Andy Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Program Assistant.
For more information, visit EagleRanch.org/employment
Position: Middle School Ministry Resident (Male)
Reports To: Middle School Pastor
The purposes of the resident positions in Student Ministries at 2RC are:
- To train and equip those considering full time vocational ministry for current and future Kingdom service.
- To give those considering full time vocational ministry a structured opportunity to experience student ministry first-hand and discern their own calling and giftedness.
- To equip residents in additional areas of ministry within the church, allocating ⅓ of residency.
Description of Church:
Two Rivers Church is a multi-campus community and a rapidly growing church in West Knoxville and Roane County, TN. For the past 20 years we have been reaching our community with the good news that our God of love is near and He wants to transform our lives! We believe that as God’s children we are called to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. We feel called to multiply ministries and leaders locally and globally, and this includes training Residents to be the best pastors possible. Our middle school ministry has over 130 students actively involved and attending our weekly Wednesday night gathering called The Mix.
- To have contact with students on a weekly basis
- To be actively involved in planning and leading camps, retreats, activities and weekly programs. This may include making reservations, shopping, set-up, promotion, etc.
- To be involved in planning and leading out Project Serve, our local summer service trip each year
- To be involved in staff meetings and Resident Development (a program that meets weekly), which includes mentoring by our senior staff leadership.
- To spend time in study, reading and preparation for events and training
- To assist in recruitment, training and nurture of volunteers
- To be actively involved in leading and equipping small groups
- To help with whatever ongoing administrative tasks might need to be done
- To have set office time each week to be available to assist student ministry staff
- To be involved with another area of ministry within the church for up to ⅓ of time as a resident
- To help in giving lessons and teaching on Wednesday nights
Weekly Involvement in:
- Personal spiritual disciplines
- Set office time
- Personal and staff reading/discussion
- Weekend Worship service at 2RC
- The Mix, Wednesdays 6pm-8:30pm
- Planned activities during the week
- Relational ministry to students
- Equipping ministry to adult volunteers
- Intern development process
Knoxville is a great area to live. We are 20 minutes from Downtown and the University of Tennessee, and are a day trip away from Asheville, Atlanta, and Nashville. We are also within flying distance from Hawaii, Paris, China, and basically anywhere else in the world!
- Salary + Free housing
- Monthly stipend for health insurance
- Unlimited supply of m&m’s
- One Frisbee golf disc
- Active growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Completed 4 year bachelor’s degree by May 2019
- 1-2 years volunteer experience at a church, camp, or other parachurch ministry focused on students
- Must be regularly attending and serving at a church
- Must be faithfully showing leadership qualities as outlined in 1 Timothy 3
40+ hours per week.
Two year commitment.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your resume to Tami Hodges at email@example.com.