Faith Church is looking to hire a full-time student pastor to lead our 6th-12th grade ministries. Compensation is commensurate to experience.
Faith Church is looking to hire a full-time student pastor to lead our 6th-12th grade ministries. Compensation is commensurate to experience.
The First United Methodist Church, San Angelo, Texas is a traditional and historical downtown church that is heavily invested in raising up bold and godly young leaders. We are currently seeking an experienced, spirit-led individual who has the commitment, passion and vision to lead robust youth mission and ministry programs. Our youth programs are vibrant and growing thanks to years of strong investment from the congregation, community, and a history of faithful leadership.
The ideal candidate has the right balance of experience, commitment, passion and vision for developing godly leaders. If you or someone you know are ready to take your youth ministry calling to the next level, we want to hear from you. Are you ready for what’s next? https://firstmethodist.net/ministries/youth/
FBC Idalou is searching for a Pastor of Students. They will be responsible for developing relationships with students, parents, volunteers, and people of multiple generations. Ideal candidate will be driven to engage the community and embrace the opportunities of ministry in a growing small town. More information can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Armbrust Wesleyan Church is seeking a full-time assistant pastor.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about following Jesus Christ and who is called, gifted, and effective at leading and equipping others to follow and serve Jesus Christ. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, faithful, creative, and humble.
At least an undergraduate degree in a ministry or educational related field is required. Preferred is at least 2 years’ experience in ministry and/or outstanding educational achievement. We are an equal opportunity employer who affirms the gifts and calling of women in ministry.
Ministry responsibilities include 1. Leading a Christ-centered student ministry. (We have college-age volunteers, a gym, and good youth facilities.) 2. Assisting with pastoral care for the congregation. 3. Preaching around once a month. 4. Assisting with the creation and production of visual arts (PowerPoints, manage a website, graphic design, etc.). 5. Assisting with all church services and special events.
Armbrust Wesleyan church is located about 30 minutes Southeast of Pittsburgh, Pa. We are a church with a generous and compassionate Spirit. We are active in our community. We are contemporary in worship style. We are a multiple staff church with a Christian school, Armbrust Christian Academy. Employment opportunities might be available at our school for a spouse. All full-time staff receive one free tuition.
Benefits and salary are competitive.
We are seeking to fill this position promptly.
Interested? Please send your resume with a current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Berkley Community Church
Located in a suburb of Detroit, Berkley Community Church is passionate about reaching families with the Gospel through Sunday and mid-week ministry. BCC is a growing church of 250 regular attenders with a roster of approximately 40 students (middle school / high school) and 75 kids (birth-5th grade). Additional number of kids in Wednesday Awana (unchurched and from other churches).
Overview:The NextGen Pastor will love, pray, and create a ministry experience that engages kids and students and encourages them to develop a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. This pastor would be the primary leader and innovator of the youth ministry, as well as, leading and encouraging a team of volunteer children’s ministry leaders to bring a solidified gospel vision from birth to graduation. They would have a pastor’s heart, qualifications, and family desire to build relationships and invest into this amazing church and community.
Youth Ministry (approx. 65% of time/energy)
~Lead the coordination and facilitation of engaging weekly middle school and high school gathering that are biblically accurate and culturally relevant. Be primary teacher to students.
~Plan and lead retreats, mission trips, and other special events that provide spiritual growth opportunities for both the unchurched and churched students in our community.
~Recruit, train, and lead a team of adult leaders and student leaders.
~Love the students! Pastor the students and engage in their lives (hang outs, sports games, build relationship outside of youth group, etc.)
~Help to integrate the student ministry into the overall body of the church.
~Be intentional about being an outreach focused ministry. (i.e. evangelistic events, where possible establish a presence schools in order to support current BCC students and reach others.)
~Network with other student ministry pastors as a means of support and community building.
Family Ministry (approx. 25% of time/energy)
~Provide vision and leadership in Children’s Ministries.
~Lead and assist ministry leaders (Promiseland, Promiseland Jr., Toddler, Nursery, Awana) regarding curriculum, leader recruitment and development, and encouragement (lead the leaders).
~Serve in Wednesday evening Awana ministry.
~Coordinate family ministry events occasionally throughout year to enrich and be opportunities to bring in new families.
Other Pastoral Responsibilities: (approx. 10% of time/energy)
~Hold regular office hours with availability to meet with pastor, elders, youth and/or parents on individual basis.
~Attend, participate in and support appropriate and corporate worship services and ministry events as a Pastor of the church.
~Build relationships in church and provide pastoral care duties if needed (weddings, funerals, visitation, and counseling).
~Occasional Sunday preaching
Meet biblical qualifications of a church leader.
Agree with doctrine of our church statement of faith.
Able to teach the Word of God effectively.
Preferred (but not required) experience in church or para-church organization.
Have maturing personal spiritual growth with a family and a social life that honestly reflects your spiritual life.
Has a passion to pastor students and families and see them transformed by the Gospel.
Has skills and disciplines capable of leading top-notch family ministry.
*Note: Competitive salary package includes a 3bd parsonage next to the church in the very desirable city of Berkley, MI.
Email resume to email@example.com
Charter Oak is located just outside the growing town of Battle Ground, WA. We are 20 minutes from Vancouver, WA and a half hour from the heart of Portland, OR. The area provides a small town feel with great schools and affordable housing which is attracting many young families to the area. The Pacific Ocean is 2 hours away with a number of good beaches. Skiing and snowboarding are 1.5 hours away at Mt. Hood in the Cascade Mountains.
Charter Oak Core Values
· Relevant, expository, application-oriented Bible preaching
· Contemporary, Christ-centered worship
· Outreach-oriented, community building focus
· Small group focus to grow as Christ-followers
· Serving each other to build up the body of Christ
· Partnering with other ministries both locally and globally
Charter Oak’s Mission
“Love God. Love Others. Build Community. Make Disciples.”
Charter Oak fleshes out our mission statement by having relationally-focused ministries in the children, youth, and adult areas. Our youth ministries have both outward-looking big programming and personal small group connections. Our programs always move toward relational discipleship. Executing our vision takes a team approach to ministry with the associate pastor recruiting volunteer leaders, initiating programs, building team, and training those leaders to make it personal. For example, our annual Vacation Bible Camp for kids has a large group, outward-looking program element as well as a small group focus led by a volunteer team of youth and adults. At the adult level, on Sunday mornings we have our outward-looking worship experience. During the week we encourage all adults to take their next step spiritually to get involved in one of our small groups. The focus of our small groups is three-fold: building relationships, interacting with the Bible, and group prayer. In our busy culture we hope to do a few things and do them well.
Associate Pastor Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree required/Masters Degree preferred.
· Degree in Music/ Youth Ministry/ Biblical Studies/ Communications or related fields.
· Agreement with Charter Oak’s mission, core values, and core truths (doctrinal statement).
· Meets Biblical leadership qualifications in 1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9
· Experience leading contemporary worship/playing guitar or keyboard an asset.
· Two to three years of experience working directly with middle school and high school students.
· Ability to manage social media and grow in tech skills
· Experience with website management/graphic design skills an asset
· Teachable spirit, team player, healthy family and friendships.
· Strong communication skills relating effectively with youth and young adults
· Strong commitment to both outreach and spiritual growth.
· Strong leader with gifts to inspire, lead and train volunteer teams.
· Programming and organizational skills to manage weekly programs and special events.
· Youth ministry leader and shepherd for middle school, high school, and young adults
· Recruit and develop youth ministry teams
· Balance of outreach events and disciple-making events among students
· Coordinates Sunday Morning Worship with Lead Pastor
· Sunday Morning Worship Leader
· Recruit and develop worship team singers, musicians, and tech teams
Compensation: competitive package which includes health insurance
To Apply: Please send us your resume along with a link to a sample of you speaking and leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olive Branch Community Church exists to Love, Live, and Share Christ wherever we go. We long for our neighbors to go from friends to family and we desire to move people from going to church to being the church. We are looking for a Student Ministries Director who has a contagious love for Christ, youth, and their families. This role will provide over site and leadership for both Junior High and High School ministries that will teach, train, and disciple students so that we might see God transform their lives, their schools, and their families.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Implement the current vision and strategy for Student Ministries.
· Plan and execute junior high and high school ministry programs mid-week and weekends.
· Plan and execute junior high and high school outreach and serving events/opportunities. Including but not limited to 3 outreach events per year to reach new students from the area and a minimum of 3 serving events annually.
· Plan and execute junior high and high school student discipleship pathway.
· Message preparation and preaching. Trains up a team to delegate youth speaking opportunities.
· Establish and develop relationships with students and parents. Holds a minimum of 2 parent meetings per year.
· Recruit, train, and establish relationships with volunteer leaders.
· Develops, maintains, and stewards department annual expense budgets within available resources.
· Create and manage student ministries calendars.
· A member of Senior Pastor’s teaching team.
· Spiritual maturity that is evident both privately and publicly.
· Ability to spiritually lead and mentor team and members by word and example.
· Communication skills that honor our Lord and demonstrate love to others.
· A commitment to a healthy family and body.
· Regular office hours.
· Sunday Weekend attendance and attendance at staff/leadership meetings.
· Active member of Olive Branch Community Church.
· Regular 1:1 meetings with Sr. Director of Family Ministries.
· Regular meetings with mentor/coach.
· Stay current with student ministries practices by networking, reading, attending leadership conferences.
· Perform and/or oversee other church events as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Earning or Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in relevant field.
· Minimum of 5 year of student ministry experience of an internship level or higher.
· Demonstrates desire to reach and lead young people where they are at and help them to Love Christ, live Christ, and Share Christ wherever they go.
· Uphold and support the Mission, and Core Values, and Staff Behaviors of Olive Branch Community Church.
· A Christian Testimony, and a teachable spirit, .and practices sound judgement.
· Self-Initiator with strong work ethic.
· Self-motivator, creative, flexible, and honest..
· Strong organizational and time management and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail. and able to build a team of volunteers to subsidize weaknesses.
· Strong written and oral communication skills with experience preparing and teaching biblical messages.
· Able to build creative programming related to student programs and special events.
· Able to lead teams (volunteer and/or staff) in connecting with students for outreach and discipleship.
· Thrives under work environment with goals, accountability, and collaboration. Able to accomplish goals utilizing strong project management skills and collaboration.
· Previous supervisor experience preferred.
· Able to handle confidential matters with excellence
· Signed Statement of Faith.
Check us out at obcc.church
To apply for this position send your resume, statement of faith, and a video of you teaching/preaching to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
The Student Ministries Assistant Pastor will support and co-labor with a Student Ministries Pastor to guide students and families to experience God’s love, grow in community, and serve with compassion. This role will be a primary support to Junior High or High School Pastor depending upon gifts and experience. Through programing and events both physical and online, this role will attract, relate, connect, grow, equip, and multiply students so that we might see God’s hope transform our students, our schools, and our families one story at a time.
A WIN LOOKS LIKE…
Education and/or Experience
Required Technical / Other Skills and Abilities
This position has access to confidential (Planning Center – personal data base, credit cards, potential medical records for trips)
CrossPoint Church is seeking an experienced, dynamic Director of Youth Ministries to join our leadership team and help take us into the next season of ministry. We are a dynamic, growing congregation that is a unique blend of 3 congregations (English, Korean, and Chinese) in one church. We have experienced significant growth over the past 3 years, particularly through young families. Our children’s ministries are bursting at the seams which is leading to a building campaign to increase ministry capacity.
· The Ideal Candidate is a creative, Jesus-loving, builder of authentic relationships. Teaching is a strength, knowing your students is a privilege, and effective communication is a habit. Games that make you muddy are fun. Always.
· If this is you, organization and innovation go hand-in-hand. And if it’s not a strength, you know it and you’ve adapted. God’s Word is absolutely, unstoppably, and intentionally the foundation of your faith. You plan and prepare with intention and purpose. You’re a trust-builder.
· Teams are your natural environment. You build and equip your volunteers, you walk shoulder-to-shoulder with other ministry leaders, and you embrace feedback as necessary for personal and professional growth. And you laugh. A lot. Seriously.
· You model a Godly relationship with students and your heart breaks for those who are hurting. You’re not cool with the kids – you’re real. You relish the opportunity to share Christ with people who don’t know Him. As for Gen Z? You don’t just “get” them, you love ‘em!
For more information please check out the Opportunity Profile at https://www.crosspointchino.org/employment or email us at Searchteam@crosspointchino.org.
Dear Potential Youth Leader,
We write with a shout out from Sandy, Utah—a suburb of Salt Lake City—“Come over to Utah and help us” (Acts 16:9).
Utah is one of the most beautiful places in the United States. We are 3rd in line for most national and state parks of any state. Our mountains and deserts beg to be explored and treasured, so outdoor enthusiasts flock to us. We have a vibrant arts, dance, and music scene as well as the youngest median age of all 50 states.
Home to the Mormon Church, we minister to one of the least evangelized populations in the U.S. For example, the high school three blocks from our church building has about 2,000 students, and our 2 youth at that high school only know 3 other Christian students.
While we have all this beauty and youth around us, there’s an unmistakable heaviness of religion and control that resists the Gospel. Our charismatic, non-denominational church was founded over 35 years ago. We’ve persevered, witnessed God’s astounding power and kindness, and watched transformation happen before our eyes. But there is so much more to be done.
Due to our church membership’s demographics, we are in need of an influx of young adults and youth. If you are called to young people and have a heart for cross-cultural, missions-minded ministry, you might be a fit for this community. Living here, you need a pioneering, missions heart. You will have a ministry partners ready to jump in and assist you along the way. This can be tough ground, but this is also beautiful land—where people are waiting for the good news of the Gospel.
We believe now is a time of great harvest in Utah, and we are focusing our efforts on outreach and making disciples. We are looking for an individual or team of individuals who are deeply rooted in God’s love and ready to:
o Develop a deep inner life with God, finding affirmation and security in Christ, not in an outward image or reputation.
o Come into our culture as learners—ready to see how the Holy Spirit is already at work here.
o Find and engage with young people to introduce them to Jesus and make disciples.
o Be prepared for a slow work. We won’t sacrifice relationship and family for the sake of immediate impact and flashy results. Patience is needed for the hard work of discipleship.
Would you consider applying for this part-time role? Pay and compensation will be determined based on candidates’ qualifications. If the candidate has other skills, such as writing and communication, graphic design, music/worship or audio/visual technical skills, there may be a possibility of a full-time position.
Job Description for Youth Minister
Vision for TF Youth:
Our young people will develop real relationships with Jesus and others, experience the power of the Holy Spirit, be equipped in scripture, and reach their potential in Christ. Our hope is that each young person be immovable and unshakable in their faith, rooted and established in love and confident about who God made them to be.
We minister to young people using a team approach with a variety of people to encourage them in their particular gifts, abilities and interests…and also so that we can have more fun!
o Display genuine value and hunger for worship, scripture and prayer—in order to lead, encourage and equip youth
o Disciple (equip, mentor, be a friend to) TF Youth
o Attend Sunday worship services and Wednesday night youth meetings
o Be “in office” on Tuesdays and one other day to team build with staff
o Facilitate weekly youth ministry gatherings, special events and camps
o Participate and serve in city-wide youth events
o Connect with hospitality and care to our youth and youth visitors
o Establish outreaches to local high school students outside of church
o Partner with children’s ministry to facilitate good transitions between elementary and middle school and youth expressions
o Post high-school education and/or comparable professional experience (candidates with college degrees will be preferred)
o Experience effectively leading people
o History of service in a church congregation
o Value for multi-cultural and multi-generational partnerships and a diversity of gifts
o Reports to lead pastor Sarah Rudd
o Works daily with church administrator and interim youth minister Tom Sanger
o Hours and compensation to be determined based on qualifications and experience
For more information or to apply, email Tom Sanger at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are trusting God for the right candidate and look forward to hearing from you.