Crossroads Church Austin is looking for a full-time student pastor with strong character, excellent relational skills, a clear, specific calling to ministry, and a clear vision for how Crossroads Student Minsitry can reach, disciple, and multiply leaders that fall more in love with Jesus.
The ideal candidate would be a team player who is relationally mature and has experience leading others.
We are looking for someone with:
* Strong biblical and theological acumen
* Experience leading students in the local church
* A proven track record of building volunteer teams
The position is a full-time pastoral staff position with a compensation package commensurate with experience, and will report directly to the Operations Director.
The role of the Student Pastor is to serve in overseeing and coordinating the student ministry (6th-12th grades) at Crossroads. The Student Pastor takes on the responsibility of guarding the spiritual culture and character of the student ministry and its volunteers/staff, Crossroads Service Teams, and other people or groups as assigned.
Responsible To: Operations Director
To develop and oversee the student ministry, including:
- Development of mission, vision and core values
- Strategic planning
To partner with parents/guardians of students within Crossroads Student Ministries including the following:
- Nurturing, encouraging, and assisting them in their influence of students
- Communication of opportunities and needs for engagement
To oversee the student ministry volunteers within Crossroads Student Ministries including the following:
- Nurturing, encouraging, training and assisting them in their ministries
- Goal setting and evaluation
To oversee the student ministry student leaders within Crossroads Student Ministries including the following:
- Nurturing, encouraging, training and assisting them in living on mission
- Goal setting and evaluation
To oversee the Small Group ministry within Crossroads Student Ministries, including:
- Leadership training
- Leadership recruiting
- Developing new groups
- Over seeing the “On-Deck” circle
To lead and shape the discipleship of the students at Crossroads in our 4 C’s as they make much of Jesus.
- Scope & Sequence of content
- Program a rhythm of ministry that facilitates discipleship
- Program and lead different environments
- Positive attitude
- Heart of a servant
- Share the vision of Crossroads to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion.
- High capacity multi-tasking individual, comfortable working independently without constant supervision.
- Strong written / oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed. (Takes initiative!)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work through conflict biblically.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required by someone assigned to this position or classification. This is not to be considered as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel fulfilling this position. All personnel may be required to fulfill responsibilities outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, and as needed.
**Please include results from these three personality tests: 5voices.com, 16 personalities.com, & the Enneagram Test Results from Truity.com and email to email@example.com
Trinity Church is a family of Jesus followers ROOTED IN JESUS AND REACHING OUR WORLDS.
We pursue this mission primarily through engaging worship services, life changing relationships found in small groups, Biblically-based discipleship and intentional influence in our relational worlds.
Our Core Values
• You belong here
• The Bible is God’s Story given to transform you and to be the authority in your life
• Your calling is to influence your world with Jesus
• We pursue spiritual growth and life-change in community
• God loves your family and so do we
• You are designed with a role in mind
To provide spiritual leadership to Trinity Church primarily through:
- To give oversight, direction and leadership to Trinity’s middle school ministry
- To recruit, train, develop and oversee volunteer ministry staff
- To disciple young people at crucial stages of transition in their lives so that they are equipped to live of Jesus’ influence in their relational world
- To develop a multi-level program that addresses the spiritual needs of non-Christians, casual Christians, growing Christians and deeply committed Christians
- To minister to young people, in the context of their families, and to support and assist parents of adolescents
- To maintain appropriate personal contact for friendship and counseling with students and youth staff
- To prepare and administer the middle school ministry budget
- To regularly collaborate with the Student Ministries team to maintain consistency, teamwork, and shared values.
- To lead the middle school ministry consistent with the overall church ministry philosophy and discipleship strategy
- To continually evaluate the ministry under his supervision and to keep current on youth needs and strategies to meet those needs
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Middle School Director include:
- Plan & facilitate Sunday morning worship service for middle school students
- Plan & facilitate Tuesday night youth group for middle school students
- Write/ adapt curriculum (small groups, summer discipleship program, retreats, etc)
- Develop student leaders
- Recruit, train, and shepherd volunteer ministry staff
- Recruit, train, and shepherd paid ministry staff (if applicable)
- Meet with students: counseling, relationship building
- Meet with parents
- Plan & facilitate age appropriate events for middles school students
- Outreach events
- Service opportunities
- Community building events
- Camps/ retreats
- Local school campus involvement
To effectively serve as the Middle School Director of Trinity Church, an individual must meet some basic qualifications.
An individual of growing spiritual maturity who demonstrates integrity and consistency as he lives out his spiritual convictions. A positive role model that lives a life young people will want to imitate.
An individual who displays personal maturity, who loves students and is able to work well with adults. A team player who wants to multiply himself in others. Possesses a teachable spirit and a strong work ethic.
Biblically trained with at least a Bachelor’s level of biblical education. Can agree to the doctrinal statement of Trinity Church without hesitation. Is able to articulate biblical convictions clearly in ways that relate to young people.
a) youth ministry experience, preferably in a church context
b) a vision for youth ministry with a desire to lead youths to Christ
c) a clear philosophy of ministry that meshes with Trinity’s
a) a team builder
b) an ability to attract, motivate and involve kids
c) ability to plan, administrate, delegate and supervise
d) an ability to recruit and build a cross-generational team
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Title: Associate Pastor for Students
Hours: 40-50 hours per week (variable) Salaried with benefits- Considerable flexibility is given to the person in this position to accomplish the required tasks without an established hourly schedule. Compensatory Time is not available.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
Bluffton, SC is a growing town with a rich history nestled between Interstate 95 and Hilton Head Island, SC. Over the last 5 years, Bluffton has become one of the fastest-growing areas in the United States, both economically and in population. A popular vacation destination, Hilton Head Island sees approximately 2.5 million visitors every year. Bluffton has benefited from this and is now home to a growing suburban community comprised of young families, blue-collar workers, and a sizable population of retirees. Due to the pace of development in Bluffton, Cornerstone Church is positioned to capitalize on this growth with the potential for tremendous impact for Christ’s Kingdom. Cornerstone has doubled in size over the last 3 years and we believe the best for our church is yet to come!
The person in this position must know beyond doubt that they are called by God in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to Christian Ministry and must view this position as a high calling from God. They must be a Christ-follower as evidenced by their life; their words and their deeds. The power of their work will come from dependence upon the Holy Spirit, by which they will contribute to the unity of Cornerstone Church, and work as a support of the ministry and teams thereof. This person is expected to give (time, talent and treasure) in both a systematic and sacrificial manner to support the Mission and Vision of the Church. They must agree with and fully support the Church doctrine and must agree with the Church’s core values, mission, vision, and strategy.
As the chief pastoral presence in the lives of the youth and their leaders, this person must be of high character, driven by love for God and people.
Charged with the care of our Middle and High School Students, the following Ideal Qualities are of high importance:
A demonstrable enthusiasm for youth ministry
A degree in theology, Christian education, or youth ministry, or equivalent ministry experience
The ability to promote and raise funds for events such as Missions Trips and Camps
A capacity to communicate clearly to children and adults through a variety of platforms
Vision casting and leadership ability
The ability to create a rapport with the administrative and pastoral staff, volunteers, and teens
Strong organizational skills and follow-through
The ability to work unsupervised, and willingness to work within the greater ministry team leadership
An understanding of how to use digital technology to engage youth
A strong vision for a growing, spiritually vibrant youth ministry
Exceptional communication skills
Work with the Senior Pastor and Staff to ensure student ministry becomes an effective and inclusive ministry in the church and not a ministry silo.
Work closely with Senior Pastor to set goals for specific and targeted congregational growth
Work with key Church leaders to enlist volunteers into your areas/programs of responsibility.
Coordinate the Church’s Student Ministry program to ensure successful achievement of goals.
Coordinate Sunday morning activities relating to students
Be a guide, facilitator, spiritual counselor, and example to the students and volunteers in the Student Ministry Programs of the Church.
Ensure frequent and effective communication with parents regarding student ministry programs, events, and expectations.
Ensure that a database of all Student Ministry volunteers and current assignments is maintained.
Conduct periodic training for volunteer workers and leaders in proper relationships with Church programs.
Coordinate the work of all student ministry groups and activities ensuring the mission and vision of the Church is maintained
Equip and mobilize volunteer leaders to achieve Church goals, stated objectives, and vision.
Meet frequently with volunteer leaders to fellowship with and disciple them, while encouraging them to do the same with their subordinate volunteers.
Take part in choosing and securing the most suitable educational and curriculum materials available for students.
Periodically review Church policies and programs relating to student’s issues with your leaders and bring recommendations for needed changes and improvements to the Senior Pastor.
Work with Connections Pastor to develop and maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new students and families.
Work with appropriate Ministry Staff to coordinate the production of regular church publications.
Actively disciple individuals to help bring them to repentance and faith in Christ.
Perform other tasks as assigned by the Senior Pastor
The Well Community Church in Argyle, Texas
Job Description – Full Time Student Minister
Who Are We?
Since the dawn of time, in every community around the world and regardless of culture, the watering well was a source of life. The well is where individuals and families would come to draw water for every need of their life (watering, cooking, cleaning, working). The watering well, by design, then became the center of the community since people gathered there daily for work, for fellowship, information, and for sustenance within their community. We believe that restoring thirsty souls begins with our love and affection towards God. Then, as we fall more deeply in love with Him, His love begins to overflow from our hearts allowing us to love and care for others. Our aim is to LOVE WELL, joining God on his mission to flood cities with living water.
What type of servant-leader staff member are we looking for to help us restore thirsty souls?
· Unswerving in their decision to place trust in the good news of Jesus Christ;
· Committed to abiding with Christ daily;
· Dedicated about caring deeply for others;
· Faithful to counsel and equip others biblically;
· Devoted to living authentically; and
· Steadfast to engage the world missionally.
And some other things we’re looking for…
· We’re all about family – are you willing to dive into the joy of relationships with us? (Must be an existing member of The WELL or willing to become a member.)
· We laugh – can you laugh at yourself and others?
· We work hard – God calls us to join Him in rescuing people, defeating evil and restoring creation…which is no “country club” assignment.
· We play hard – are you good at corn hole? J
Our hope is that people would always come before process. It is our love and affection towards God that fuels our life to love and care for others. We trust this description will help you decide if linking arms with our staff is God’s call on your life, as we aim to foster a culture that pursues loving God, sharing His love with others, and restoring thirsty souls.
What is this role needed within The WELL family?
Job Title: Student Minister FLSA: Exempt
Department: Student Ministry Reports to: Family Pastor
The Student Minister will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of student ministry; in particular, creating, casting and implementing a vision for shepherding the hearts’ of our students and their parents as well as creating a dynamic student ministry.
· Team building/Shepherding
Essential Experience, Skills and Attributes
· Three to five years of experience in student ministry, with affirmed gifting to shepherd students with/through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
· Passion for leading/training a team of volunteers to be influential in the lives of student.
· Engaging – able to relate to students and their parents
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills.
· Proven character/high integrity.
· A desire to model, encourage, and equip God’s people to live in biblical community
If you read this and you got that little feeling in your stomach (the good kind) then I would love to hear from you! Shoot me an email with a resume, cover letter and a teaching sample (audio or video) to email@example.com.
Now is your opportunity to APPLY for our upcoming 2020-2021 School Tour. In this season of uncertainty, rest assured, we are NOT postponing reviewing job applications or the Interview process! We will deliver the same quality process online as always. Camfel operating offsite in support efforts to stop the spread of this coronavirus. If you are trying to contact us via telephone, we will do our best to take your call however, it’s best you send an email.
Camfel Productions is a Christian, non-profit, multi-media production company based in Irwindale, California. We specialize in producing character-building resources for schools across the nation. Our three-screen assemblies are seen by roughly two million students each year.
We strive to motivate and encourage students to be the best they can be by first understanding and acknowledging the problems they face on a daily basis, and then by offering solutions in a format, they can relate to.
We are currently hiring for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. If you have ever thought about traveling the country, impacting youth, and getting paid for it, then come join us for the experience of a lifetime.
No prior technical experience is necessary. We will train you. We supply new presenters with all the information and skills needed to set up and run our assemblies. We train you in everything you need to know to be a successful Camfel Presenter. We provide transportation, food reimbursement, and lodging.
We want to make sure you are a great fit for this position. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, work hard, and motivated people who are passionate about the mission of the company and stepping into new experiences.
If you have a family or any other large commitments at home, such as large financial obligations, this may not be the job for you. If you’re a Christian, single, or married with no children applying jointly with your spouse, and looking to impact students while having one of the most memorable times of your life, we’ve got the job for you.
All you need is a clean driving and criminal record, be at least 18 years old, have a heart for students, a strong work ethic, and a love for travel. This is a four-month, to approx. ten-month paid position that will begin August 3, 2020, and potentially lasts until the end of May of the following year.
Please take a look at camfel.com/jobs for more detailed information or feel free to call us today. We’d love to answer any questions you might have! We desire to hire the best individuals we can and if you’re interested in applying please complete the application online at camfel.com/jobs.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Hiring Search Committee
15709 Arrow Highway #2
Irwindale, CA 91706
626-960-6922 Ext. 102
CBC – Country Bible Church
Blair, Nebraska, United States
Categories: Youth Pastor | Student Pastor
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
This is an exciting role and exceptional opportunity for someone desiring to come in to a new context where faith is alive! We’re looking for vibrant and compelling youth leadership to give vision and oversight to students and staff, grades 6 – 12.
CBC-Country Bible Church is an independent, evangelical church in a community just outside of Omaha, Nebraska.
A church with a strong 47-year history, God is in the middle of leading our church through profound revitalization! We have witnessed more than 300 salvations in just three years. The church has grown from 300 to reaching over 1,300 lives each week by the grace of God and through a strong team and intentional approach to life and ministry. This means that people far from Jesus are not only coming to knowledge of Christ for the first time, but Christians are coming alive!
Leadership: Our Youth Pastor is excited about and responsible for providing overall leadership of students (6th – 12th grade) and staff (paid & volunteer). This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that the existence and values of CBC are realized throughout our youth ministry in a way that speaks the cultural language of our students.
Communicator: Our Youth Pastor can preach with accuracy and authenticity, in ways that matter and make sense!
Ideator: Our Youth Pastor is the CIO (Chief Idea Officer). We place high value on innovation and expect that our YP will carry the same excitement for engaging relevant ministry.
Administrator: Our Youth Pastor is adept at administration. They know how to build a plan with specifics, details, and deadlines. They are phenomenal at follow through and don’t require someone to micromanage them at all.
Developer: Our Youth Pastor is the chief developer of people, processes, and programs within our youth ministry.
Connector: Our Youth Pastor is connected throughout our community and is collaborating with school personnel and local community organizations in effectively creating connection points for CBC to engage others well.
Character: Possess clear integrity, character, and the qualities of an Elder. You are a person that does what you say you’re going to do, and you seek to do all things with integrity, excellence, and intentionality!
Is a 1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:6-9 leader:
- A personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Model a life passionate for Jesus Christ and his Kingdom
- Model a heart committed to sharing the Good News of Jesus and his love with a lost world in making disciples
- Model a life of personal reliance upon God
- Maintain God-ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse (if married) second, your family third, and the ministry fourth
- Demonstrate a deep love for people and model discipleship by teaching and leading in the context of God-honoring relationships
- Honor the tithe by giving of your income to the ministry of Country Bible Church
- Be loyal to the existence, values, and staff of CBC and always seek to protect the unity of the church
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Country Bible Church
- Solid prayer life
- Legit devotional process designed to grow in God
Education: Relevant, successful ministry experience with a coachable spirit and consummate desire to learn and lead is essential. A Bachelor’s degree would be great; equivalent experience will be considered.
Experience: A minimum of three years working in a successful, growing student ministry as the primary Youth Pastor or as part of a youth ministry staff with substantial leadership responsibilities, which includes frequent preaching and teaching.
Staffing: Quality experience identifying, recruiting, training, and empowering quality, consistent, high-capacity leaders to serve alongside you.
Success: A clear record of growing a youth ministry in spirit and breadth including metrics as well as testimonies of life transformation and spiritual development in both students and leaders.
- Preference will be given to leaders that have led a student ministry of 100 or more students.
- Paid staff leadership and successful management will go a long way, but a clear record of developing volunteers will be strongly considered; Experience in leading more than 15 ministry staff and key volunteers will be a BIG plus!
- Someone that is naturally extroverted.
- Quality experience leading or serving on a youth staff at a church of 1,000+ would help you a lot!
This is a full-time position!
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits include: salary, housing, retirement acct, paid-time-off, health insurance
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
(1) Please visit https://countrybible.org/employment. Be sure to read our Youth Pastor Prospectus, which will give you all relevant and important information about the position.
(2) Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org AFTER you have reviewed the Youth Pastor Prospectus.
(3) Do not call the office at this time. Applicants who READ the Youth Pastor Prospectus are encouraged submit a resume, cover letter, and links to any relevant videos to be considered.
First Baptist Church of Lee’s Summit is seeking a full-time Minister to Students. To inquire, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
First Baptist Church of Lee’s Summit is a church with 160 years of history, but a willingness to try just about anything to help people know Christ and grow in him. Sunday morning attendance averages about 650 people of all ages, with two different worship services. The church’s mission is to love God, love people, and make disciples. FBCLS is part of ChurchNet (formerly known as the Baptist General Convention of Missouri), and it allows its members to designate missions giving through either Southern Baptist Convention or Cooperative Baptist Fellowship channels. The pastor is Dr. Blake McKinney, a graduate of Ouachita Baptist University, Southern Seminary, and Fuller Seminary. The church loves and takes care of its staff. More information about the church can be found at fbcls.info.
About our Student Ministry
Our student ministry serves students in grades 7-12, and will be incorporating 6th graders soon as the local school district transitions that grade into middle school. We have students from multiple different high schools and middle schools in Lee’s Summit and in surrounding communities. We have several committed volunteers in our student ministry, and an active student choir led by the church’s minister of worship. In recent years, our group has traveled to various camps and has taken mission trips to Guatemala City, Chicago, Louisville, Colorado Springs, and Dallas. Our youth group is very eclectic; we have a number of athletic students who enjoy playing basketball and other sports in our church gym, and we also have several musical students who participate in our church orchestra.
About Lee’s Summit
Lee’s Summit is a southeastern suburb of Kansas City. It is a growing city of around 100,000 people with an outstanding public school system. It has a small town feel, but is right next door to all of KC’s cultural, athletic, dining, and shopping opportunities. Lee’s Summit has been identified as one of America’s best places to live by several sources. Find more at cityofls.net, lschamber.com, and lsr7.org.
About the Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who:
-Loves God and loves people, and serves as a role model for students
-Has a passion to see students live the Christian faith and make it their own
-Is outgoing, personable, and willing to take the initiative to build relationships with students and parents
-Has a heart for reaching out to students outside the church
-Is a team player who can work with other leaders in our overall ministry to families
-Communicates well with students and parents
-Loves to inspire and equip volunteers
Experience working with students is required; seminary training and experience leading a church student ministry strongly preferred.
Job Announcement for Director of Children and Youth Ministries at Keystone United Methodist Church, Keystone Heights, FL
Keystone United Methodist Church (KUMC) in Keystone Heights, Florida, seeks a full-time Director of Children and Youth Ministries to serve as an integral part of the church’s staff team. The Director of Children and Youth Ministries serves children, youth, and their families in the church and community through developing, implementing, administering, and growing ministry programs designed to meet their spiritual, social, and emotional needs.
The salary is competitive, commensurate with training and experience, and benefits include a monthly health benefit stipend and paid leave for: vacation leave; Holiday leave; and continuing education.
A cover letter describing your interest in the position and a statement of your personal faith
A résumé including contact information for three professional references and your employment history in church ministry for children and youth ministry positions
Send application materials by mail or email to:
Rev. Jeff Tate, Lead Pastor
Keystone United Methodist Church
4004 SR 21 SE
Keystone Heights, FL 32656
Church Phone: (352) 473-3829
Position available: Immediately
Deadline for applications: Application period is open until the position is filled.
First United Methodist Church in Warner Robins, GA, is seeking a dynamic disciple of Jesus Christ to serve as an important part of our Program Staff Team in the role of Minister to Youth and Young Adults. The Minister to Youth and Young Adults would be responsible for leading our youth ministry (grades 6-12) and our college and career young adult ministry (ages 18-25), including (but not limited to) the following responsibilities: teaching, discipling, and reaching out to people of those age groups within and outside of the local church, as well as integrating young people into the overall life of First UMC. There is a significant opportunity for creativity within this ministry and the ideal candidate will be outgoing and innovative. A bachelor’s degree in a ministry related field and experience in youth ministry is preferred. This is a full-time, salaried position. Estimated start date is July 1, 2020. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Rev. Dr. Josh Bizzell, Senior Pastor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Middle School Ministry Resident
Reports To: Middle School Pastor
Description of Church:
Two Rivers Church is a multi-campus church of around 2,200 that is located in West Knoxville and Roane County, TN. For the past 20 years we have been reaching our community with the good news that our God of love is near and He wants to transform our lives! We believe that as God’s children we are called to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. We feel called to multiply ministries and leaders locally and globally, and this includes training residents to be the best pastors possible.
Our middle school ministry has over 150 students regularly involved and is averaging 100 on a weekly basis at our Wednesday night gathering, The Mix. We have experienced substantial growth over the past several years and need a gifted female to add to our staff.
The purposes of the resident positions in Student Ministries at 2RC are:
- To train and equip those considering full time vocational ministry for current and future Kingdom service.
- To give those considering full time vocational ministry a structured opportunity to experience student ministry first-hand and discern their own calling and giftedness.
Residents will be accountable to and under the supervision of the Middle School Pastor.
- Lead and/or participate in worship at MSM on Wednesday nights and on Weekend services as needed
- Lead the effort in recruitment, training and nurture of student worship leaders
- Set up ongoing InFuse trainings that partner Worship Ministries with Middle School Ministry for coaching and mentoring
- Be actively involved in planning and leading camps, retreats, summer trips, activities and weekly programs
- Manage Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, and social media on a weekly basis
- Help maintain & organize stage (mic cables, music stands, instruments, etc.)
- Help create videos that will enhance the teaching for our programs and other events
- Be actively involved in leading a small group and meet with students on a weekly basis
Weekly Involvement in:
- Personal spiritual disciplines
- Set office time
- Personal and staff reading/discussion
- Weekend Worship service at 2RC
- The Mix, Wednesdays 6pm-8:30pm
- Planned activities during the week
- Relational ministry to students
- Equipping/Discipling student worship leaders
- Resident Development process
Hours: 40-50 hours a week
Commitment: Two year commitment
- Salary + Free housing provided
- Monthly stipend for health insurance
- One frisbee golf disc
- Unlimited supply of M&M’s
- Two weeks of paid vacation during the year
Comp Days: If you have worked a significant amount of extra hours in a week for various reasons (retreats, camps, etc) then you will be allowed to have time off during the next week to compensate for the extra hours. Always check with your supervisor before taking Comp Days.
Sundays: Part of life in church ministry is working on Sundays! In order to give you an accurate picture of what it will be like if you go into church ministry, we ask that you attend church and volunteer on Sundays during service
Job Interviews: The nature of this residency is to train and send. Therefore we give you time off for your job/seminary interviews that may come about during the second half of the residency year
Expenses: You will have access to a monthly budget to spend on ministry related expenses (meals with students, games, recreation, etc)
- Active growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Completed 4 year bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years volunteer experience in worship leading and/or instrumentalist in worship bands
- Must be regularly attending and serving at a church
- Must be faithfully showing leadership qualities as outlined in 1 Timothy 3
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Links to Check out:
- Website: http://www.2rc.tv/msm2rc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msm2rc
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/msm2rc