Adventure of a Lifetime! Join our Traveling Presenter Team, impacting students, and getting paid for it!
Camfel Productions is a Christian, non-profit, multi-media production company based in Irwindale, California. We specialize in producing character-building resources for schools across the nation. Our three-screen assemblies are seen by roughly two million students each year.
We strive to motivate and encourage students to be the best they can be by first understanding and acknowledging the problems they face on a daily basis, and then by offering solutions in a format, they can relate to.
We are currently hiring for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. If you have ever thought about traveling the country, impacting youth, and getting paid for it, then come join us for the experience of a lifetime.
No prior technical experience is necessary. We will train you. We supply new presenters with all the information and skills needed to set up and run our assemblies. We train you in everything you need to know to be a successful Camfel Presenter. We provide transportation, food reimbursement, and lodging.
We want to make sure you are a great fit for this position. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, work hard, and motivated people who are passionate about the mission of the company and stepping into new experiences.
If you have a family or any other large commitments at home, such as large financial obligations, this may not be the job for you. If you’re a Christian, single, or married with no children applying jointly with your spouse, and looking to impact students while having one of the most memorable times of your life, we’ve got the job for you.
All you need is a clean driving and criminal record, be at least 18 years old, have a heart for students, a strong work ethic, and a love for travel. This is a four-month, to approx. ten-month paid position that will begin August 3, 2020, and potentially lasts until the end of May of the following year.
Please take a look at our Job page at http://www.camfel.com/pages/jobs/ for more detailed information or feel free to call us today. We’d love to answer any questions you might have! We desire to hire the best individuals we can and if you’re interested in applying please complete the application online at http://camfel.com/pages/jobs_application.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Hiring Search Committee
15709 Arrow Highway #2
Irwindale, CA 91706
626-960-6922 Ext. 102
Looking for a dynamic, outgoing go getter who is extremely organized for this partime opening. We want someone is confident in their approach to reach and communicate with students of today while communicating Gods word in a relevant fashion. The Youth minister will be responsible for sunday morning teachings, sunday night gathering and a monthly event along with planning and organizing summer mission trip. Must be able to manage your budget for overall youth ministry, receipts, and planning youth activities within your budget….more detailed description to be given during interview process.
Director of High School Student Ministry – Florence Campus
Essential Focus: Effectively lead the Florence Campus High School Student Ministry to glorify God by…
1. evangelizing and discipling students and leaders to become a contagious and outgoing community, focused on reaching other students with the love of Jesus
2. cultivating relational depth within the ministry that reflect commitment to be followers of Jesus Christ.
1. Exemplify a Gospel-centric, missional lifestyle, striving to be in the lives of students.
2. Demonstrate winsome ability to teach and disciple others to reach others, multiplying the ministry’s reach and community impact.
3. Oversee and lead the Florence HS Ministry (approx. 100 students, 9-12 grade) in becoming a contagious community of Christ followers committed to love, spiritual growth, and change within students and leaders.
4. Continuously identify, recruit, and develop a servant-leader volunteer team that effectively cares for students with you.
5. Cultivate a culture committed to students’ spiritual growth and support initiatives that help parents care for their children.
1. Discern needs of Florence High School Student Ministry with the Campus Pastor and develop a strategy for discipling and reaching new students that will attend the Florence Campus.
2. Develop ongoing Student Ministry events that support formation of a contagious community and increase participation within the ministry.
3. Meet regularly with the other GFC Student Ministry Staff for collaboration and prayer, assuring all campuses complement one another with similar mission and values.
4. Assess the effectiveness of the Student Ministry and make needed change for improvement.
5. Provide pastoral duties as needed including, but not limited to, officiating weddings and funerals, hospital visitation, baptism, prayer and other needs as they arise.
1. Give testimony and life witness of (1) being a committed believer in Jesus Christ, (2) possessing spiritual gifts relevant to the position (shepherding, leadership, teaching, evangelism and administration), and (3) demonstrating potential to build an effective ministry.
2. Excellent communication skills and engaging personality that draws people toward participation in the ministry.
3. A proven track record faithfully leading or serving a church or ministry.
4. Strong desire to multiply the work of the ministry by building teams and mobilizing volunteers.
5. Ability to lead meetings, train and teach volunteers pertaining to ministry responsibilities.
6. Have a sound knowledge of Scripture and an ability to effectively teach and apply Scriptural principles in all areas of ministry.
7. Able to plan, strategize, organize, and effectively delegate so projects, events, and programs are completed with excellence.
8. Be an active participant in the Community Group ministry.
9. Be in agreement with the doctrinal position of Grace Fellowship Church.
10. ACBC Certified within five years of hire date.
1. Must have a demonstrated proficiency in planning and organizing skills.
2. Must have a working knowledge of Google Suite, developing proficiency on an ongoing basis.
3. Must be personable and enthusiastic for the vision and mission of Grace Fellowship Church.
4. Must become a GFC member and operate in agreement with ministry leadership direction of GFC.
5. Must be able to assess needed job tasks; i.e., be a self-starter, define the work that needs to be done and complete it without close supervision.
1. Must be a team player able to work on teams of various sizes, including campus staff, cross-campus Student Ministry staff, operations staff, part-time interns, and volunteers.
2. Must be a self-starter, operating without close supervision; exhibiting initiative to identify needs and take proactive steps to improve ministry function, as well as measuring and reporting on progress.
3. Be able to build trusting, valuable working friendships.
4. Be able to engage in appropriate humor.
1. Be a stable, mature, and growing Christian, demonstrating a continual transforming character toward Christlikeness, with an exemplary personal, marital, and family life.
2. Demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit identified in Gal 5:22-23: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness, and self-control.
3. When working with others you would be known as a Peacemaker Matt 5:9.
4. Do all work abiding in Christ John 15:5, remembering all our guidance, provision, capability and strength come from Christ.
5. Humility in considering others more important (Phil. 2:1-4ff).
Wages, Benefits, and Miscellaneous
1. Salary will be commensurate with responsibilities and experience.
2. Includes GFC full-time benefits package (paid holidays and vacation, professional expense account, sabbatical qualification, medical/dental insurance, 403(b) with employer match, and more.
3. This position reports to the Florence Campus Pastor.
We are looking for a strong leader that is relational and has a gift in teaching and a vision on how to reach, disciple, and lead the Grace Crossing Church (GCC) student ministry and families in alignment to our Vision, Mission and Values.
● Connect with Middle School and High School students
● Communication/teaching skills to students and adults
● Organizational/Admin skills
● Competency in Worship or Media a plus
● Growing in our Vision, Mission and Values – Emotionally Healthy Spirituality/Oneness
● Conflict/Crisis resolution skills
● Heart for Missions
● Responsible for the Weekly Operations of the ministry in the following ways…
○ Organize and implement a comprehensive spiritual development pathway (i.e. faith milestones) for Middle School, High School students and Young Adults.
○ Recruit and develop volunteers/leaders to assist the student ministries.
○ Provide leadership training and parent training designed to coordinate effective discipleship to youth.
○ Coordinate and maintain background checks on all volunteers and workers who work with youth.
Planning monthly events and activities calendar.
● Responsible for leadership development of the ministry in the following ways…
○ Plan and implement regular leadership team meetings.
○ Plan and implement a one-on-one with staff to focus on ministry goals and leadership development.
● Responsible for the student discipleship of the ministry in the following ways…
○ Identify, train and disciple key student leaders and families.
○ Identify, train and disciple adult small group leaders who disciple students and families.
● Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
● Graduate degree (a plus)
The Minister to Students develops, implements, oversees, and maintains a dynamic and comprehensive student ministry that seeks to address the spiritual, emotional, physical, mental, and social needs of students, their families and their ministry leaders, as well as serves in a supervisory mentoring role to the associate minister(s) to students to provide a comprehensive student ministry for middle and high school students.
Educational and experiential background and interest in student ministry (discipleship, spiritual formation, and Christian education) and activities ministry. Minimum of master’s degree in religious education required from a seminary that is supported by the Southern Baptist Convention or otherwise recognized as doctrinally consistent with historical Southern Baptist beliefs. Minimum of five years of local church and/or denominational experience in leading student Christian education, discipleship, and ministry and/or activities.
Job Opening – First Baptist Church of Fort Valley
First Baptist Church in Fort Valley, Georgia is looking for a full time children and youth pastor. To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range 30,000 – 32,000, plus pastorium
The Children & Youth Pastor is responsible for all aspects of ministries with children and students ages 6th grade through 12th grade. This includes children’s church, student services, activities, small groups, special events, camps, conferences and training and resourcing of leaders and parents. The person must expect to be present before and during major church holidays, such as Christmas Eve and Easter in addition to the regular Sunday morning services.
1. Recruit and train volunteers and leaders for all aspects of the student ministry; complete background checks on those volunteers every other year.
2. Preach sermons that are relatable to students and centered on the gospel.
3. Be responsible for ensuring a compelling, Christ centered environment for the students in our student center.
4. Create a small group model that works for you and the students.
5. Assist in outreach events held throughout the year, partnering with other ministries in the church.
6. Manage the children’s budget and student ministry budget.
7. Find ways to be active in local schools.
8. Assist the senior pastor with whatever he needs to help the church thrive.
8. Any and all other duties assigned by church leadership.
1. A growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Willing to submit to Supervision and Accountability.
3. A passion for working with middle and high school students.
4. Faithful Church Attendance – Sunday Morning, Evening, and Mid-week Services.
5. Experience working with children, middle, and high school students in a church setting.
6. Must have or be able to obtain a commercial driver’s license.
Position: Middle School Ministry Resident
Reports To: Middle School Pastor
Description of Church:
Two Rivers Church is a multi-campus church of around 2,200 that is located in West Knoxville and Roane County, TN. For the past 20 years we have been reaching our community with the good news that our God of love is near and He wants to transform our lives! We believe that as God’s children we are called to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. We feel called to multiply ministries and leaders locally and globally, and this includes training residents to be the best pastors possible.
Our middle school ministry has over 150 students regularly involved and is averaging 100 on a weekly basis at our Wednesday night gathering, The Mix. We have experienced substantial growth over the past several years and need a gifted female to add to our staff.
The purposes of the resident positions in Student Ministries at 2RC are:
- To train and equip those considering full time vocational ministry for current and future Kingdom service.
- To give those considering full time vocational ministry a structured opportunity to experience student ministry first-hand and discern their own calling and giftedness.
Residents will be accountable to and under the supervision of the Middle School Pastor.
- Lead and/or participate in worship at MSM on Wednesday nights and on Weekend services as needed
- Lead the effort in recruitment, training and nurture of student worship leaders
- Set up ongoing InFuse trainings that partner Worship Ministries with Middle School Ministry for coaching and mentoring
- Be actively involved in planning and leading camps, retreats, summer trips, activities and weekly programs
- Manage Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, and social media on a weekly basis
- Help maintain & organize stage (mic cables, music stands, instruments, etc.)
- Help create videos that will enhance the teaching for our programs and other events
- Be actively involved in leading a small group and meet with students on a weekly basis
Weekly Involvement in:
- Personal spiritual disciplines
- Set office time
- Personal and staff reading/discussion
- Weekend Worship service at 2RC
- The Mix, Wednesdays 6pm-8:30pm
- Planned activities during the week
- Relational ministry to students
- Equipping/Discipling student worship leaders
- Resident Development process
Hours: 40-50 hours a week
Commitment: Two year commitment
- Salary + Free housing provided
- Monthly stipend for health insurance
- One frisbee golf disc
- Unlimited supply of M&M’s
- Two weeks of paid vacation during the year
Comp Days: If you have worked a significant amount of extra hours in a week for various reasons (retreats, camps, etc) then you will be allowed to have time off during the next week to compensate for the extra hours. Always check with your supervisor before taking Comp Days.
Sundays: Part of life in church ministry is working on Sundays! In order to give you an accurate picture of what it will be like if you go into church ministry, we ask that you attend church and volunteer on Sundays during service
Job Interviews: The nature of this residency is to train and send. Therefore we give you time off for your job/seminary interviews that may come about during the second half of the residency year
Expenses: You will have access to a monthly budget to spend on ministry related expenses (meals with students, games, recreation, etc)
- Active growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Completed 4 year bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years volunteer experience in worship leading and/or instrumentalist in worship bands
- Must be regularly attending and serving at a church
- Must be faithfully showing leadership qualities as outlined in 1 Timothy 3
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Links to Check out:
- Website: http://www.2rc.tv/msm2rc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msm2rc
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/msm2rc
STUDENT MINISTRY PASTOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Thurs and all services on Sundays
SALARY: Competitive salary with generous benefit package (Paid insurance, Cell phone reimbursement, Paid vacation time, Retirement matching)
About New Life Community Church:
New Life Community Church is a non-denominational church located in Gardner, a rapidly growing suburb of Kansas City. New Life is a church passionate about reaching the lost in simple and effective ways. Our mission statement is “Love God. Love People. Nothing else really matters.” NLCC is in the process of building a new 65,000sqft facility on a 12 acre campus and is look to hire leaders who can lead in the present and grow with us into the future.
At New Life Community Church (NLCC) the desire is to foster an open, collaborative working environment that engages staff and their unique spiritual gifts in the accomplishment of the mission of the church. NLCC’s staff is valued and considered to be the most important asset, provided by God, in the church’s ability to help people “Love God and Love People.”
The Student Ministry Pastor is a Pastoral Staff position and reports to a direct report in the Executive Staff for spiritual and ministry guidance.
The Primary Focus:
Work with the Ministerial Staff to execute and implement a comprehensive approach to Student Ministry. This comprehensive approach is based on the understanding of the primary task of Student Ministry to:
- Develop, cultivate, and communicate the overall vision and strategy of the student ministry that reflects the mission, vision, and core values of New Life Community Church.
- Disciple students into a personal relationship with God in both large group and smaller relational environments.
- Create attractive and compelling environments to which our youth can invite their non-Christian friends.
- Build and develop a team of passionate adult volunteers to help mentor and disciple the students.
- Teach students Biblical truth and practical application.
- Incorporate students into various church ministries through serving.
- Support and resource parents in the process of discipling their students.
- Equip students to share the Gospel with their friends.
- Keep open, consistent, and clear communication with parents.
- Participate in conferences and training opportunities to stay current on youth culture and ministry trends.
- Develop a clear strategy for onboarding, recruiting, and training volunteers to serve in various aspects of student ministry.
- Be a liaison between the church and other community organizations, people, and resources that relate to student ministries and outreach opportunities.
- Communicate with the students and parents in a timely manner and as effectively as possible using all available resources (email, website, bulletin, social media, texting, etc.).
- Work in concert with the gifts and talents of other staff members and maintain a strong teamwork mentality.
- Attend all weekly Staff Meetings as well as any other regular scheduled meetings.
- Maintain regular office hours Monday – Thursday and attend all weekend and student ministry services.
- Ensure that Student safety is a priority at all gatherings.
- Plan and execute trips and special events for student ministry.
- Design, oversee, and evaluate all curriculum for the student ministry program.
- Create, plan, and execute student ministry services.
- Be the primary communicator for student ministry services.
- Actively engage with students and parents during weekend service.
- Be an active participant in all weekend services.
- Assist the Children’s pastor in the execution of Transit (5th-6th grade).
- Uphold the character and conduct outlined in the New Life Community Church Staff Policy Manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
- Agree and adhere to the theology and values of New Life Community Church and submit to the direction of the senior pastor, elders and other leadership of the church. http://newlifegardner.com/what-we-believe
- Must have a proven ability to work effectively with students, parents, and teams of volunteers. i.e. emotional and relationship intelligence
- Clear, observable commitment to Jesus Christ.
- A Professional Certification in Ministry or 3 plus years of experience in the area of student ministry is preferred.
- Must be coachable. Able to learn and adapt to the culture of New Life Community Church.
- Must be comfortable inviting feedback and living in a culture of critique.
- Able to work in a team environment of creativity and collaboration. No lone rangers.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positive, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good conflict management skills.
- Must be proficient with social media, and excellent computer skills.
- Other skills such as video editing, musical aptitude, graphic design (peripheral skills related to Student Ministry) appreciated but not required.
- Must submit to and pass a comprehensive background check.
Please send an email to New Life Community Church info@NewLifeGardner.com with the subject line “Student Ministry Pastor Application” with the following attachments:
1. Your resumé
2. A recent photo of you (and your family if you wish)
3. Links to any relevant material (video, audio, references, portfolios, etc.)
Mt. Horeb UMC
High School Boys Coordinator
Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church is looking for a student ministry coordinator who is passionate about reaching every student in Lexington with the message of the Gospel and seeing them grow in Christ like maturity. The objective of the position is to carry out the vision of the student ministry which is “…to create a safe environment for students to Belong, Believe and Become.”
We are looking for a Student Pastor who is:
– Called to ministry and maintains a personal relationship with Jesus
– A Team Player
– Gifted in Preaching (able to provide video samples of teaching for review)
Mt Horeb Student Ministry is a part of a growing church of 4,000+ and ministers to 350+ students a week between weekly worship programming, Sunday school, small groups, and yearly events.
Position: Full Time
Location: Lexington, SC
Reports to: Director of Student Ministries
Job Description/Duties and Responsibilities
– To provide leadership and oversight of the High School ministry in the areas of Bible Teaching; Student Discipleship; Event Planning; and Volunteer Management
– To work with the Director of Student Ministries in rotating teaching assignments for both programming and Sunday School (ideation, creation, and teaching of sermon series and curriculum)
– Attend and Facilitate weekly Programming and Sunday School even when not teaching
– Schedule, encourage, and work along side of ministry volunteers
– To meet with and minister to the High School boys of Mt. Horeb Student Ministries
– Seek out individual relational opportunities and co-lead a High School Boys small group
– Design, plan, execute, and evaluate events for High School Students for the purposes of both fun/relational as well as spiritual formation
– Plan, lead, and evaluate Mission Trip opportunities for Students (this includes local opportunities as well as 1 international trip per year)
Cascade Community Church is a Bible-believing church family of 90+ members located in a small community in the mountains of rural Idaho. We are located just two hours north of Boise, Idaho, a metropolitan area of over 300,000 residents, and only moments from outdoor recreational areas to enjoy. We are a congregation focused on outreach ministry to our community and the world beyond, with an emphasis on youth. Our vision statement is “Change the world from here: One child at a time; one student at a time; one family at a time; one disciple at a time.”
We are looking for a young man of unquestionable character living in accordance with the Word of God to be a full-time Youth Pastor. The ideal candidate has a heart for youth such that he will endeavor to see the youth of our community fall deeper in love with Jesus, grow in their spiritual development, and learn to love others as God loves us. The primary role of the youth pastor is to introduce young people to Christ, disciple them in spiritual growth, and equip them to love God and love people. The youth pastor also equips parents/guardians to disciple their children. The youth pastor is responsible for planning, promoting, and coordinating assistance and direction for all education and activities for grade seven through twelve.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows: develop the vision and curriculum for youth ministry, lead Sunday, mid-week, and other youth gatherings or events, provide spiritual counseling and pastoral care to local students and parents during times of difficulty and major crisis, oversee youth ministry staff and volunteers, , and develop relationships with the local educational community to share Christ’s love at schools and draw students to the church’s youth ministry.
The requirements for this position are as follows: be called by God in the Lord Jesus Christ to a special ministry of the word to students, undergraduate degree preferred but not required, prior experience in student ministry, excellent computer and social media skills, outstanding communication skills both verbal and written, affinity for young people, and ability and interest in leading mission trips.
Please submit all questions, letters of interest, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.