Are You a College Student with a Passion for Working with Middle School and High School Students?
Are You Looking for a Summer Job That Has an Impact for Christ?
Is a Calling Into Full-Time Ministry Something That You Are Considering?
Bellevue Baptist Church is looking for two college students (one guy, one girl) to serve as summer youth ministry interns, working with high school and middle school students this summer.
· 5-day work schedule
· 10 weeks of ministry opportunities (last week of May through the first week of August), including camp/mission trip
· Interaction with and impact on the lives of over 100 teenagers
· Free Housing provided
· Paid position
· Excellent staff and experienced Student Pastor
· Vibrant student ministry in a contemporary setting
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be willing to live in Owensboro, KY for 10 weeks in summer of 2019
- Must be willing to work full-time in the position with no additional summer jobs
- Must be a college student who has completed their 1st year of school
- Must provide your own reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work alongside another intern and volunteers, under the leadership of the Student Pastor
- Must be available to attend a week-long mission trip and a week-long summer camp
- Must abide by Student Ministry Intern Contract and Expectations Form once hired
- Additional requirements may be presented upon hiring
To apply, contact Kyle Watkins at email@example.com
or call (270) 685-5103. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS March 1, 2019.