BOSTON METROWEST BIBLE CHURCH
511 Newtown Road, Littleton, MA 01460 (978) 486-4598 www.bmwbc.org
Minister/Pastor for Youth and Family Ministry
Situated in the peaceful suburban town of Littleton, MA, close to the intersection of Route 2 and I-495, this growing church is seeking a full time Minister/Pastor for Youth and Family Ministry who has a passion building up the youths as young disciples for Christ with a holistic vision in partnership with the parents.
Oversight & development of programs and discipleship plans for Youth (grades 6th to 12th) as well as guidance to parents/caregivers, including but not limited to:
• Coordinate the planning, development, and implementation of a balanced youth ministry in the areas of Bible teaching, group building, worship, discipleship, mission, and outreach.
• Preach on Sunday devotion to Youth, plan Sunday school and Friday fellowship program
• Recruit and train volunteers who work with youth in all aspects of youth ministry and ensure adequate volunteer support and adult to youth ratios.
• Mentor youth in developing their leadership skills.
• Be aware of resources for developing the youth ministry programming and participate in continuing education events and training opportunities.
• Keep records of youth participation and manage the youth ministry budget.
• Effectively reach youth in the community and develop a strategic youth ministry outreach plan.
• Be a liaison between the church and other community organizations, people, and resources that relate to youth and youth ministries.
• Ensure communication with church staff and leadership, parents, and the congregation as a whole.
• Make yourself available to youth in a variety of ways (i.e. attendance at extracurricular activities, home visits, times of crisis, etc.)
• Work in concert with the gifts and talents of other staff members and maintain a teamwork mentality.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
• Strong Christian faith nurtured by prayer, study, and self-discipline
• A serving heart that deeply cares about the spiritual and personal growth of youth and leads them to Christ
• A vision for and demonstrated ability to plan, develop, coordinate, manage and implement a youth ministry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, conflict management skills, and computer skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively with youth, diverse individuals, and teams of volunteers.
• A bachelor’s degree with solid biblical foundation or a master’s degree in theology, and previous youth ministry experience are preferred.
• Cover letter
• Statement of Faith
Send to email@example.com