Jr. High Ministry Coordinator
Calvary Manteca is seeking someone to be the Part-Time (25 hours per week) Jr. High Ministry Coordinator. We are looking for a person who values the hearts of those in 7th and 8th grade, and has a passion to point them towards Jesus. At Calvary Manteca we are all about helping people find and follow Jesus, the same is true in our Student Ministry. Our Student Ministry has seen a lot of growth in the past few months and needs someone who can handle management and ministry of the Jr. High Ministry under the leadership and vision of the Student Ministry Director.
– Lead existing team of volunteers, as well as recruit new volunteers to join the team.
– Work directly with the Student Ministry Director on all aspects of the ministry.
– Plan and attend all Jr. High services, outreaches, missions, events, and camps.
– Communicate directly with parents of the Jr. High students.
– Preach in Jr. High services 5-6 times per month (Sunday mornings and Tuesday nights).
– Help select and develop curriculum for Jr. High.
– Communicate directly to students through text and social media.
– Build personal relationships with Jr. High students.
– Manage social media accounts for ministry.
– Help lead Student Leader Team.
Qualifications and Ideal Attributes:
– Some experience required in Church Ministry with Jr. High or High School students.
– Must have a obvious heart for Jr. High Students.
– Has a genuine relationship with Jesus and is passionate about helping students grow closer to the Lord.
– Good communication skills.
– Knowledgable of God’s word.
– Energetic and positive personality.
– Thrives when working with a team.
– Confident yet humble leader of others.
– Connects well with those in Jr. High, both male and female students.
– Needs to be in line with the vision, values, and beliefs of Calvary Manteca.
Calvary Community Church