We are looking for a servant leader to partner with us in building a lasting student ministry that reaches teenagers with the gospel and develops them into mature followers of Christ. If you love Jesus, feel called to vocational ministry, are gifted by the Spirit to communicate God’s Word, enjoy building relationships with teenagers and their families, and want to develop both adult and youth leaders/servants to take on ministry responsibilities, we invite you to apply for our open, full time position of Youth Minister.
YOU MAY RISE TO THE TOP OF OUR LIST IF…
- fit the description in the “Overview” above (see website).
- are excited about our Job Description(see website).
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience (see website).
- are in agreement with our Beliefs(see website).
- can fully embrace our Staff Values(see website).
- are eager to help us make disciples within our 4 G’s of Discipleship Strategy(see website).
- understand and willing to uphold both our understood and written Policies(see website).
- feel comfortable operating within our Constitution & By Laws(see website).
WE MAY RISE TO THE TOP OF YOUR LIST BECAUSE…
- you would join a hard-working, cohesive leadership team that enjoys fulfilling God’s call to minister to the church, the community, and the world.
- you would walk into a youth ministry that welcomes your vision, passion, commitment, empathy, grace, love and vulnerability.
- you would be a part of a loving church family that is supportive of both children and youth.
- you would be equipped with a strong budget that will help you build a successful Youth Ministry.
- you would have a say in the complete renovation of our youth meeting space.
- you would move into a small community (population: 3,400) with larger than expected amenities, soon to include an impressive new city park .
- you would have health insurance, covered 100% by the church, plus 10% in retirement. Additionally, you would receive a stipend for a cell phone and have a budget for both books/ministry tools and conferences.
- you would be fairly compensated, commensurate with your experience, and education.
- you would receive financial help to move to our community.
CONTACT OR APPLY
- You can e-mail us questions or send your resume with a cover letter to: Youth.Minister.Search@FBCKenedy.org
- You can also visit our website for more information: www.fbckenedy.org/youth-minister-search
First Baptist Church