Youth Director: FPC San Antonio
A full opportunity profile with “next steps to apply” will be provided if/when you submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Church: An historic evangelical church blocks from the Alamo with a strong history of solid youth ministry
You could be a fit if: you are person with a winsome personality, likely with a desire to get rooted and bring vision and energy to a fantastic opportunity. This person should have confidence in communicating well with students and parents and building into a team of adults who are pouring into the lives of students. The church seeks to reach the community in and through students.
- enthusiastically pour into students
- seek ways to engage unchurched students in the community
- recruit and shepherd volunteer team members
- be an effective teacher
Desired Character Qualities or Attributes:
- evident love for Jesus and the church
- team player
- self-starter (does not require micro-management)
What Are The Requirements?
- Effective communicator (sound doctrine) and an active and growing faith and relationship with Jesus Christ
- Undergraduate degree desired/required (could be close to completion)
- Theological and philosophical alignment with ECO and First Presbyterian Church
Please submit resume to email@example.com, he will follow-up with the opportunity profile and next steps.