Do you love working with middle-schoolers?
Glendale Presbyterian Church (Los Angeles, CA) is looking for an energetic, relational, Jesus follower to engage and disciple middle school students while leading a fun-filled, meaningful middle school program.
This position is part-time (12 hours per week) and is an ideal opportunity for a college/graduate school student interested in any kind of church ministry.
GPC has a tradition of developing strong disciples of Christ who have gone on to contribute to enriching ministries. Working under our Family Ministry Directors who oversee GPC’s youth programs, you would have the opportunity to be mentored in middle school ministry. Our community of paid and unpaid youth staff provides a place for encouragement and spiritual care.
· You must enjoy middle schoolers and have the energy to engage with them!
· You’ll need some prior experience with youth ministry.
· You need to be available to work Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings.
· Our program is built on relationships – you must be able to relate well with students and to work as a team with youth staff.
· Any talents for music/worship leading, creative programing, organization and mentoring are a plus!
· Background and TB check required prior to hiring.
Please send resume and brief statement about your own faith journey and why you’re interested in the position to Stephenfinkel12@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you!