To mobilize, equip, and energize adult volunteers to help middle schoolers, high schoolers, and young adults develop a faith of their own.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a comprehensive student ministry plan that includes both large & small group environments
- Build a strong volunteer culture, ensuring that spiritually mature adults are investing their lives into middle schoolers, high schoolers, and young adults
- Help connect 6th-12th grade students, along with young adults (18-24 years), into the life of the church (volunteering, groups, etc.)
COMPETENCIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Humble – Cares way more about the overall mission of Great Lakes Church than specific career and/or ministry goals.
- Hungry – Self-motivated, resourceful, willing to take charge, and able to solve problems with very little direction.
- Smart – Knows how to read people and get along with others.
- Surrendered to Jesus – Pursues Jesus above all else.
Sundays (7am-12:30pm and 6-8pm) // Mondays-Thursdays (9am-5pm)
Currently, our middle school program meets on Sunday mornings and our high school program meets on Sunday evenings. This is flexible and may change.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary and benefits negotiable
Monthly stipends provided for both computer and cell phone
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR RESUME:
Photo (if applicable, please include spouse and/or kids)
Personality tests (if you’ve ever taken any)
Spiritual Gifts test results. You can take a free test HERE.
Any other test(s) that you feel would be helpful for us getting to know you (ie – work-style test, emotional intelligence test, etc.)