Ground Zero Youth Ministries in Myrtle Beach, SC is seeking a Community Relations Director who is passionate about Christ and being part of a team who not only thinks outside the box, but actually goes outside the box to reach middle and high school teenagers. Ground Zero has a proven strategy and one of the most unique ministry venues in the county. We love allowing God to use us to make “God-sized” ministry become a reality. The Community Relations Director is a key position as we move into a new and exciting season of ministry.
Here’s what you would do:
- Assembly creative sponsorship packages for events like our Award Winning GZ Dragon Boat Festival, life changing ministry events, and our summer concert series on the beach with national Christian bands (very amazing).
- Build relationships with local businesses presenting them opportunities to sponsor the exciting ministry events hosted by Ground Zero.
- Recruit individuals and businesses to organize a team to participate in our “Award Winning” Dragon Boat Festival.
- Encourage and Nurture our Dragon Boat Team Captains to ensure they have a wonderful experience and succeed at their goal.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A positive, outgoing personality who enjoys building and leading teams.
- An effective multi-tasker. You’ll be overseeing a lot of moving parts.
- A self-motivated work style. We don’t want to micro-manage you!
- A solid track record of consistently planning, communicating and following through.
This is a full-time, salaried position, with opportunity for bonuses based on performance. If this sounds like your kind of ministry, let’s start a conversation. Share your resume with us, and we’ll share a detailed job description with you, and let’s go from there.