Young Life Spiritual Leader
The Young Life Spiritual Leader (Full-Time) is responsible for developing and directing a Young Life Ministry for the youth in the residential community at Rawhide Youth Services. This person will lead spiritual activities and provide support and care to the residential clients, as well as supporting the spiritual activities for the staff at Rawhide. This person reports to the Director, Residential Services at Rawhide while collaborating with the Young Life Regional Director, Wisconsin.
- Must be a minimum of 22 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Minimum 1 Year of successful experience working in Residential Care with at-risk youth
- Prior experience working with Young Life preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Youth Ministries/Therapeutic Recreation/Behavioral Sciences or the relevant equivalent
- Able to articulate and evidence Christian doctrine and ethics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet with clients for informal contacts and visit the residential units regularly, including mealtimes and activities
- Effectively steward budget. Track spending and allocate resources with fiduciary.
- Lead after-school programs.
- Explore options for “external” volunteer engagement, vetted through Human Resources and DCF Chapter 52 guidelines.
- Participate in Young Life Staff trainings and certifications.
- Contribute and participate in Youth Services meetings and Youth Advisory committee.
- Lend support to Rawhide weekly Fellowship meeting
- Track data and deliverables in alignment with goals established by Director of Residential Services