Job Type: Full-time (Sunday-Thursday + evenings, weekends, and overnights as required)
- Collaborate with the Lead Pastor, Associate Pastor, and other ministry staff to reach a growing population of Middle School students in the immediate area.
- Host weekly programs and regular events that attract new students to the ministries of the church. (Sunday morning gathering, Tuesday night youth group, etc.)
- Disciple students into maturity in faith and healthy relationships.
- Relationally connect with students at concerts, sports, school, and life events.
- Spend time with middle school families over meals, activities, etc.
- Plan retreats, camps, and mission trips for middle school students.
- Recruit, train, schedule, and supervise leaders/volunteers to assist with ministries.
- Build milestone transitions with the children’s’ and high school ministries.
- Participate in ministry staff meetings at the discretion of the Lead Pastor.
- Be willing to lead in other environments and perform other duties.
- Demonstrated passion for Jesus Christ, knowledge of the Bible, and strong Christian witness in all areas of life.
- Desire to grow in relationship with Christ through education, accountability, and service.
- A passionate heart for the lost/unchurched, and a desire to make them feel welcome.
- Compliance with Real Life LA’s Statement of Faith and Personnel Handbook.
- Experience in Christian ministry leadership, with a commitment to seeking further growth.
- Must possess a teachable attitude.
- Management of social media.
- Musical ability is preferable.
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com
About Real Life Church of LA
Real Life Church exists to lead lost people to Jesus — a community of grace with a God-sized vision reaching from generation to generation.