Student Ministry Worship Leader
The role of the Student Ministry Worship Coordinator is to lead authentic, energetic, and engaging worship for Middle School and High School students. This team member will lead and develop student musicians to be a part of the worship band for student programming.
Part-Time: $20/hr for 20hrs/week
Worship Leading Responsibilities:
1. Oversee all musical aspects including song selection, creation of charts and materials, and the overall onstage worship leading presence.
2. Schedule and train the student band and singers so they are prepared for the worship service.
3. Oversee the set up and execution of technical elements for all programming (sound, lights, video).
4. Develop and work with volunteers to help with setting up of worship equipment, running ProPresenter, and checking sound.
5. Collaborate with the Student Ministries team to come up with creative elements and programming for all services.
Additional Weekly Responsibilities:
1. Attend weekly Student Staff meetings
2. Meet with students on the worship team during the week to continue developing their musical talents.
3. Be present and available to meet with any student to encourage them on their spiritual journey.
1. Love for seeing students have a real and authentic relationship with Jesus
2. Strong personal faith
4. Team builder and recruiter
5. Fun and energetic both on and off stage
SEND RESUME TO STUDENT MINISTRY DIRECTOR MICHAEL AGNEW – MAGNEW@STANDREWUMC.ORG
St. Andrew UMC