· Have a personal relationship with Christ and serve as a role model for students
· Provide leadership, pastoral care, and discipleship for students (primarily male students) grades 6th -12th
· Develop relationships with students by calling or meeting with students outside of the regular youth scheduled time.
· Have a presence on local school campuses through attending school lunches and sporting events.
· Assist the Director of Student Ministries in recruiting, training, encouraging, and supporting volunteers
· Assist the Director of Student Ministries in selecting and implementing curriculum for students
· Assist the Director of Student Ministries in developing structure and goals for the youth program
Send resume or request for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is October 19, 2018.