Church: A growing church making a great impact in the communities to the southeast of Seattle. This church is in a suburban setting about 20 miles from Seattle. The church has 550+ adults and 700+ total in weekly attendance each Sunday.
The Youth Ministry: A student ministries with 60-75 students weekly and a solid core of 20+ volunteer leaders.
- shepherd and develop volunteer team members
- lead through relationship and building programmatic elements that are consistent with the values of the church
- inspire and equip through teaching and applying God’s Word
- strong work ethic
- passionate balance of both evangelism and discipleship
- team player (teachable and able to train others)– collaborative
- an active and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- undergraduate degree
- proven track-record of ability to teach God’s Word
A full Opportunity Profile with a lot more information about the church and the position will be sent upon your submission of resume.
If qualifications are met, please submit resume or any questions by emailing Brian Aaby (email@example.com). We will reply to qualified applicants with an opportunity profile which gives more information and outlines the process. Please do not call the church, all initial correspondence should be done through email.
About Faith Church
Please inquire about the position by attaching a resume to Brian Aaby (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you the complete profile for the role and church.