We are currently in need of a Student Ministries Director for our Midtown Campus who can lead us through our next level of growth. The position we are hiring for is one for a self-starter who is organized and able to think big-picture from a multi-campus perspective. This individual will be a team builder- recruiting volunteers and leading them to develop relationships with youth, and a systems developer- creating systems for developing kids in their faith and helping them connect relationally to key adults.
Although we currently have a good structure for where we have been, we realize that changes are needed in order to take us to the next level. We are expecting the next person who takes this position will make changes, adjustments, and create just the right system for our context and ministry goals! We’re open to exploring just about anything that will help our youth become the people God is calling them to be! There is so much room for creativity and innovation in this role!
· Work to maintain an impeccable reputation for student ministry at The Chapel Ministries within the broader community.
· Develop, plan, and implement (in coordination with the Family Ministries Director & team) a multi-campus structure for Student Ministry.
· Will lead & facilitate regular meetings and communication between Student Coordinators at all Chapel Ministries campuses.
· Build volunteer teams who can build consistent relationships with The Chapel Midtown campus students and/or parents as they grow (“widening the circle” for families) (Middle School Small Group Leaders, High School Small Group Leaders, Check-In Team/Hosts)
· Plan, implement, and lead a Sunday morning Middle School Youth Program at The Chapel Midtown Campus
· Create and disperse all curriculum (ORANGE)/content for all programming to Student Coordinators at other campuses.
· Plan and implement Large Group, High School Worship experience (Thrive) on Sunday nights in conjunction with the Taylors Chapel Student Ministries Coordinator & Worship leaders
· Work with the Worship Apprentice to implement a Student Worship Band program.
· Serve as the High School Boys Small Group Coach, which includes communicating, supporting, and equipping these leaders to leverage their influence to speak into HS boys’ lives
· Build personal relational connections with parents of students (formally or informally).
· Plan summer trips and seasonal retreats in coordination with the Student Ministries Coordinators at all campuses.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Chapel Ministries
The Chapel is a 12 year old church plant that is growing by leaps and bounds! We currently have three campuses: two campuses in Brunswick, GA (Midtown and Taylors Chapel) and one in Rincon, GA (Effingham Campus). Among our three campuses, we have an average weekend worship attendance of about 1500. We have a big vision of multiplication and would like to start additional campuses in the coastal area in the near future- our goal is to have 5 primary and 5 emerging campuses by 2020!
Besides this missional emphasis at The Chapel and our focused alignment toward our goal, our next best asset is our people- our staff and leadership. We have an amazing staff culture! We work hard, have an incredible amount of fun together, have developed an extremely high level of trust, and are highly collaborative. This team synergy allows us to be able to move quickly and adapt easily to change. We are very intentional about developing this staff culture and the chemistry of our team is very important to helping us fulfill the mission we’ve been called to. We are excited about the possibility of welcoming someone new to this amazing team of ministry leaders!