This is being posted as a collaborative partnership search from YS Search and Youthmark. Only those meeting the specific qualifications for this position should apply. A consultant will follow-up with qualified applicants.
You May Be A Fit If…
The ideal candidate for this role will be a go-getter with great energy and a winsome personality. He or she should be creative and driven by the desire to build into PEOPLE! This will be a relationally-driven person who wants to build something vibrant by “doing life” with teens, parents and leaders. This person may or may not have experience but should be emotionally mature and ready to use the amazing resources at their disposal to reach others with the Gospel.
Church: A community driven church in Northbrook, IL, close enough to Chicago and the Lake, but also with the advantages of a small-town community.
The Youth Ministry: A group of students who are poised for growth (currently about 15-25) and looking to grow a strong sense of community.
- vibrant personality who wants to build community
- one who understands and relates to todays teen culture (performance/academic culture)
- recruit, shepherd and develop volunteer team members poised for the anticipated growth
- partner well with parents and families
- be an effective communicator of God’s Word
- love Jesus
- playful personality
- strong work ethic
- passionate balance of both evangelism and discipleship
Requirements and/or preferences:
- Undergraduate degree
- Entrepreneurial and/or creative traits
TO APPLY: Please send resume to email@example.com and he will reply with a full description of the opportunity.Please note “The Village Church” in the subject line.