This is being posted as an exclusive from YS Search! All inquiries about this position are handled by Youth Specialties. Only those meeting the specific qualifications for this position should apply. A YS Search Consultant will follow-up with qualified applicants.
Church: A growing and thriving church of 3000+ making a great impact in and around Bowling Green, KY.
The Youth Ministry: A student ministry poised for growth, creativity and re-imagination. Currently running 40 to 50 in High School (slightly larger in Jr. High).
- shepherd and develop volunteer team members
- lead through relationship and building programmatic elements that are consistent with the values of the church
- create environments where the Gospel can be proclaimed so that people can come to know Jesus as Savior.
- be an effective teacher of God’s Word
Desired Character Qualities:
- love Jesus and evidence a pursuit of Christ in daily living
- be highly relational
- personal conviction for seeing lost people come to know Jesus
- team player (teachable and able to train others)
- creativity in event planning and execution
- Undergraduate degree (Master’s preferred)
- Proven track-record of relational ministry reaching students one-on-one and in groups
Apply Now! You are welcome to hit the apply now button or simply email your resume to Darin.Weil@youthspecialties.com and he will reply with the Profile of the church and role and guide you to the next steps in the process.