This is being posted as an exclusive from YS Search! All inquiries about this position are handled by Youth Specialties. Only those meeting the specific qualifications for this position should apply. A YS Search Consultant will follow-up with qualified applicants.
Church: A growing church making a great impact in the communities to the southeast of Seattle. This church is in a suburban setting about 20 miles from Seattle. The church has about 800 total in Sunday attendance.
The Youth Ministry: A student ministries with about 80 students weekly and a solid core of 30+ volunteer leaders.
- shepherd and develop volunteer team members
- lead through relationship and building programmatic elements that are consistent with the values of the church
- inspire and equip through teaching and applying God’s Word
- strong work ethic
- passionate balance of both evangelism and discipleship
- team player (teachable and able to train others)– collaborative
- an active and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- undergraduate degree
- proven track-record of ability to teach God’s Word
A full Opportunity Profile with a lot more information about the church and the position will be sent upon your submission of resume.
If qualifications are met, please submit resume or any questions by emailing YS Search Consultant Darin Weil (email@example.com). We will reply to qualified applicants with an opportunity profile which gives more information and outlines the process. Please do not attempt to call the church, all initial correspondence should be done through email.
About YS Search
YS Search and our consultants are working directly with this search. Details will be given to applicants upon submission of resume and interest.