This position is being posted as an exclusive from Youth Specialties Search (YS Search) and all inquiries are handled through YS. Only those meeting the specific qualifications listed should apply and a YS Search Consultant will follow-up with qualified applicants.
Church: A church experiencing slow and steady growth in the southeast Seattle suburb of Kent, WA
You could be a fit if: The person with a “right fit” will be a team builder who has proven experience leading and innovating. The new person will have opportunity to partner with a handful of leaders, but seek to grow the team as they all pour into the lives of the teens in the community.
- lead by creatively implementing vision consistent with that of the church
- recruit and shepherd volunteer team members
- create a discipleship model that both draws in those from the outside and multiplies disciple makers
- be an effective teacher
Desired Character Qualities/Attributes:
- passionate about Jesus, students and disciple-making
- self-starter and confident in ability
- Reformed theological leaning
What Are The Requirements?
- Effective communicator (sound doctrine) and an active and growing faith and relationship with Jesus Christ
- Undergraduate degree required
- Theological and philosophical alignment with the church (links given in profile after submitting resume)
- 3+ years in youth ministry leadership
Please submit resume through the “apply” button or send direct to email@example.com, he will follow-up with the opportunity profile and next steps.
About YS Search
YS Search and our consultants are working directly with this search. Details will be given to applicants upon submission of resume and interest.