This is being posted as an exclusive from YS Search! All inquiries about this position are handled by Youth Specialties. Only those meeting the specific qualifications for this position should apply. A YS Search Consultant will follow-up with qualified applicants.
You May Be A Fit If…
The ideal candidate for this role will be a go-getter with a great work ethic, great energy and a winsome personality. He or she should be creative and driven by the desire to build into PEOPLE! This will be a relationally-driven person who wants to build something vibrant by “doing life” with teens, parents and young adults. This person may or may not have experience but should be emotionally mature and ready to use the amazing resources at their disposal to reach others with the Gospel.
Church: A community driven church in Stockton, CA, close enough to the mountains, the beach and the Bay Area, but in an affordable area of California.
The Youth Ministry: A group of students who are poised for growth (currently about 45-50) and looking to grow a strong sense of community. Solid base of leaders (5-7 in each MS and HS), but this too should grow as the group grows.
- vibrant personality who wants to build community
- one who understands and relates to todays teen culture
- recruit, shepherd and develop volunteer team members poised for the anticipated growth
- partner well with parents and families
- be an effective communicator of God’s Word
- love Jesus
- Playful personality
- strong work ethic
- passionate balance of both evangelism and discipleship
Requirements and/or preferences:
- Undergraduate degree
- Entrepreneurial and/or creative traits
TO APPLY: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will reply with a full description of the opportunity.